Black Order Headquarters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Indonesian D.Gray-Man original character (OC) roleplay forum. Set in an alternate 1880s.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterEnglish Free Talk - Page 4 I_icon_mini_registerLog in
Time

Selamat datang di Black Order Headquarters! Waktu dunia Black Order HQ saat ini adalah: Februari 1880

[CENTRAL] musim dingin, bersalju dan hawa menusuk

[ASIA] musim dingin, sejuk namun kering

[AMERICA] musim dingin, badai salju di akhir bulan

[AFRICA] musim dingin, sedikit salju di awal bulan

Acara mendatang:

- Valentine Grand Ball

(Kontak staf jika memiliki ide)

Shoutbox

ShoutMix chat widget
Affiliates

ClampFactory Al'loggio

code-geass

tenipuri-indo

Saint-Sanctuary

Neverworld

Aria Academy High School Fighter Role Play Forum

Don't be shy, affiliate with us!

Latest topics
» Free Talk
English Free Talk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Ravel Kohler 21st December 2015, 17:50

» [AMERICA] Unusual Training
English Free Talk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Keith Warringstate 21st June 2011, 23:10

» English Free Talk
English Free Talk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Wilhelm U. Smith 19th February 2011, 21:17

» [Central] The History Might Have Recorded Us
English Free Talk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Fuchsia Scarlet 13th February 2011, 12:21

» [CENTRAL] Looking Around
English Free Talk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Lumiere A. Etoile 6th February 2011, 20:13

English Free Talk

Go down 
+44
A. Růžena Mlynarikova
Frederick Ulrich
Laila Azdad
Ethan Hartmann
William R. Rheins
Sigmund Völsungarson
Rajeev V. Nambiar
Andrei V. Morozov
Vodete Vladislav
Freja Vladislava
Saif ad Din ar Rasyid
Hakizi Mana
Oswald Channing
Heidrich Kohler
Esmeralda Delarosa
Allan Amberglass
Eva Montini
Bogomila C. Radoslava
Lupus Corwin
Wilhelm U. Smith
Brian Selvatine
Nellie Barker
Konstantina Abovian
Gletsjers van Virchow
Tek Dai Fong
Blanka Ormondi Demetros
Silverius Girlani
Arvid V. V. Härkönen
Tek Xiao Ling
Benjamin Baptiste
M. Kaya Berrin
Song Eun Su
Raul Santa Cruz
Giraile Arevig A.
Líadan Ní Súilleabháin
Bianca Corda
Gabrielle van Rijn
Aurelio M. Hehanussa
Ingressa Michelli
Ariel Archer
Abisak Avedisian
Nikolai Mikhailov
Shreizag E. Halverson
Chief Supervisor
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Líadan Ní Súilleabháin

Líadan Ní Súilleabháin

Pemilik : Agito
Poin RP : 20

Biodata
Posisi: Disciple
Cabang: Eropa
Umur: 19

English Free Talk - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 4 I_icon_minitime8th November 2009, 19:41

@Ben: yeah, it's cool sometimes... but it's scary at the same time |||orz

I call her 'neutralizer' because she can nullify my ability whenever I close to her. So, yeah, I still attend 'misa' because I go to curch along with her. But when she's unable to accompany me, I won't focus on my prayers, coz when I'm focused, it's painful. But if I don't focus, I won't feel anything. And, yeah, I never pray at home or school. It's so damn painful if I pray at school. There are too many 'things', and my best buddy is an 'Attractor', ouch.

Another experience... I can say this one is the rudest. At that time, I slept in my mom's room. At morning, when I want to stretch my body after waking up, suddenly there were 'some things' pushed me down to the bed, with my chest against the bed. my feet and my hands were held down strongly. My mouth was shut, and one of 'them' sat on my back. I could see black 'hands' holding me down and black 'people' stood in front of me.

I was totally panicked. But just like my first time, I couldn't scream nor move. The one sat on my back started to say "Don't panic. Listen to us. Help us." And the voice was, err, like came out from a voice-changer-machine. I still panicked, and 'he' kept on telling me to calm down. But, hell, like I could calm down in a situation like that. And the voice started to become unheard. 'He' was still talking to me, but I didn't understand the language.

After that, I remembered that my sis told me to pray if something like that occured. So I started to pray 'Our Father' and 'Hail Mary' though I made a lot of mistakes when I prayed. After that, slowly but sure, 'they' released me.

It's ironic; it's prayer that make my belly and backbone feel painful, but it's prayer too that saved me from that kind of incident...

@chip: lucky you; I think it's much better to be a normal, regular person.
Back to top Go down
M. Kaya Berrin
Vatican Central
M. Kaya Berrin

Umur : 30
Pemilik : Male

Biodata
Posisi: General
Cabang: Afrika - Timur Tengah
Umur: 24

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 4 I_icon_minitime8th November 2009, 20:18

@Glace
Wow, well, then my house is the opposite, because no matter how you dried the bathtub, it will always be full of water by morning. No, it's not about something supernatural, my plumbing system just broke Laughing *hanged*

Somehow your story reminds me of the Black Zodiac - one of the Zodiac that sounds like "Princess something" or "Princess somewhat." Just google it *kicked*

And you must be glad that what you experienced is real. Because me, who got trapped and afraid of her his own imagination, can't just move to somewhere new to wipe away the "ghosts."

@Abisak
Hmm, I see, but thanks to you now I have a free soft copy of the novel Twisted Evil Thousands of thanks, really, Abisak! XDDDDD And yeah, I looked for the pdf because I dislike reading online --a

and about the "normal old me" thing, I've felt that too, Abisak - yea, looks like there's only one difference between us aside from our gender and age Laughing Laughing because I thought that I could see the future. Okay, I predicted things quickly, but right now it comes not (pardon me for using these kind of English - I often used it in my poems and it stuck for life, I thinkn Tongue) from a supernatural reason, but from Newton's 3rd Law! Yea, Cause=Effect, Action=Reaction; By comparing those events I could see the immediate probability of something. Well, right now I indeed prefer the scientific way like this to do things, because I believe some things are best unknown.

@Lia
Yup, I know about her power (that's why I decided that your family is way cooler Very Happy). An Attractor? Damn, that must be hard. Well, I hope you can find a way to close the gate... *really*

Wow, yea, a prayer - or two prayers, perhaps? Tongue *kicked* - is so powerful. Argh, I've forgotten "Hail Mary" Laughing perhaps I should recite it again (it's been a while [read: more than 10 years], though) *beheaded for real*
Back to top Go down
http://malesishere.wordpress.com
Líadan Ní Súilleabháin

Líadan Ní Súilleabháin

Biodata
Posisi: Disciple
Umur: 19

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 4 I_icon_minitime8th November 2009, 20:28

@ben : I tried to press it down by dirtying my aura and denying that I can hear them. But still, my ability to 'sense' them can't be shut that easily, and it makes me depressed |||orz

hahaha, in the opposite, I still can't remember 'Our Father' in English Version XD
here's 'Hail Mary' in English :
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
M. Kaya Berrin
Vatican Central
M. Kaya Berrin

Biodata

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 4 I_icon_minitime8th November 2009, 21:00

@Lia
Hey, "Our Father" is pretty easy. It's just:
Spoiler:
And since when did this thread promoted prayers anyway? Laughing *smitten*

BTT, dirtying your aura? How could? And if the divine protection is indeed powerful, then why don't you brighten your aura - or is the concept all different? Please tell me~ (it's okay if you don't want to. Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Tek Xiao Ling
Vatican Central
Tek Xiao Ling

Umur : 32

Biodata
Cabang: Asia
Umur: 23

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 4 I_icon_minitime8th November 2009, 21:18

@ben: hmm, I got different version. It's like this:
Spoiler:

and, BTT too. Food can be used to dirty our aura. If you eat red meat (from 4-legged animals), it will make your aura dirtier. If you want to clean your aura, eat fruit n veggies. I, naturally hate veggies *smacked*

About divine protection... err... I don't know whether to believe in that or not. Sometimes I believe in God, but some other times, I don't believe in God Neutral My friends always told me to have faith in God, but I'm a logical person; I tend to believe in what I can see. To tell you the truth, I do have 1-2 friends that I praise as 'god'. I know it sounds ridicullus, but it's the truth.
Back to top Go down
http://china-rollz.livejournal.com
M. Kaya Berrin
Vatican Central
M. Kaya Berrin

Biodata

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 4 I_icon_minitime8th November 2009, 21:31

@Xiao Ling
Hey, what's the difference between those two? Actually, if you wanna get the style correct, then use the one I typed because the word "Thy" and "Thine" belongs not to this era and your version is just the modern one. So, just choose my version coz we're in a 1880 era right now - in BOHQ *beheaded for real*

Wow, I don't know about that. Then it's a different concept of aura I believe. Come to think of it, perhaps my aura is d*mn dark because I rarely ate veggies! Laughing Laughing Anyone ate veggies? It's good for your health and aura, dudes! Laughing Very Happy

Wow, somehow I just got the feeling that the members of this forum is kinda liberal in their religion Laughing It's a good thing though, diversity, is Very Happy

OMG, then if you say "OMG" you're gonna say "OM[FN]" (Oh, My [Friend's Name]) instead? *smacked*
Back to top Go down
Tek Xiao Ling
Vatican Central
Tek Xiao Ling

Biodata

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 4 I_icon_minitime28th November 2009, 13:33

It's been a while since this topic was replied~ *smacked*

I just want to say THANK YOU for all of you guys. Thank you so much for everything. I've read all of your opinion in... err... my birthday card? it seemed like a mini-letter though *smacekd*. I really appreciate it, that I couldn't stop smiling when I read that. We haven't really known each other, and I've only met you in internet (except Chip and Sacchii, haha), but you've given me very much.

Actually, I ain't a cheerful person. It's easier for me to hate anything than to love one thing. And I really thought that I'm such an annoying person that no one wants to be my friend. I seriously always thought that I'm all alone; that there won't be anyone who'll be by my side. Most of my 'friends' only came to me when they need me for something (like, teaching them, or being their 'trash can'). But after that, they'd leave me just like that.

But this midnight, when I opened my present (I don't know whether it's just from Sacchii or it's from all of you guys; but I don't care), I was stunned. It's all Liverpool items, with its famous quote, "YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE". That time I almost cried. I was reminded that I wasn't really alone. I have friends from another schools; friends from cosplay community; and the most important one, I have YOU, all of you here. I also read what you thought about me (but sorry Gab, I don't understand what you write AT ALL. I can't read Japanese XDDD *smacked*). It was simple, but I could feel the warmth.

So THANK YOU for everything, guys. I love you all very much. THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE *massive hug*

Hug and kiss,
Issei Akira
(also known as Amanda Puspitasari in RL)
Back to top Go down
Shreizag E. Halverson
Vatican Central
Shreizag E. Halverson

Pemilik : S.E.H.

Biodata
Umur: 29

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 4 I_icon_minitime28th November 2009, 17:09

Teeheehee~ ♥️

I have to admit that I'm a royal person; I don't mind spending my money and time for people I love, especially if that person was really nice to me. So, don't worry Akira, it's the prove that you're loved Smile

I was confused about what I should give to you, once. But Liverpool stuff popped out on my head, and, voila! Sorry I couldn't find a nice polo shirt with '9' embroidery on it Pout there were only MU polo shirts left, grr! So I added the cute little bear and a pen 8Da Glad that you like them, dear~ <3

Anyway, if you're feeling down, just remember the special quote Wink

I also want to thank you for everyone who kindly share their time and gave me their message; it's such a pleasant writing them in that tiny little letter card xD Though, I couldn't add everyone's message... Masmun! Where were you?? D8

So, once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, dear, we'll always wish you for the BEST BEST BEST ♥️♥️♥️ *teletubbies hug*
Back to top Go down
http://sacchii.deviantart.com
Nellie Barker

Nellie Barker

Biodata
Posisi: Section Staff
Cabang: Amerika Utara - Selatan
Umur: 30

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 4 I_icon_minitime4th January 2010, 15:44

Wow, I'm very sorry that I gave you nothing, Akira. Well, my hope lies on my message, so, yea, that's it XD *slapped*

So, here is it, Lupus' pair. I hope this character got approved asap Tongue
Back to top Go down
Chief Supervisor
Admin

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 4 I_icon_minitime4th January 2010, 21:48

@ Akira: It was all from Sacchii... I thought about drawing Xiao Ling, but around that time I was facing exams so I put it off until Sacch took the initiative to ask me to write a personalised message for you on the birthday card. Uhh, at least it's uhh... in my own handwriting? *stomped*

Quote :
Most of my 'friends' only came to me when they need me for something (like, teaching them, or being their 'trash can'). But after that, they'd leave me just like that.

I really understand this feeling... Tilted Loads of my classmates suddenly became close to me near the national exams because they wanted me to teach them, aihh...

@ Ben: Checking Nellie out (and not just the visualization) now Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://blackorder.web.id
Tek Xiao Ling
Vatican Central
Tek Xiao Ling

Biodata

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 4 I_icon_minitime5th January 2010, 14:25

@ben & chip : Hahaha, it doesn't matter how big or small the gift is. What's important is the feelings inside.

Ah, next month is February... VALENTINE!! *stomped* I want to try some new recipes I got from cookbooks~ I hope this time there's no one gets poisoned by my cooking, ufufufu~
Back to top Go down
Gletsjers van Virchow

Gletsjers van Virchow

Biodata
Posisi: Exorcist
Umur: 20

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 4 I_icon_minitime5th January 2010, 16:36

YAY! VALENTINE! CHOCOLATE! *all caps, kicked*

@Akira: food? May I have some? And can you send it to Kalimantan? *continuous nonsense question, smacked to the death*

Quote :
I hope this
time there's no one gets
poisoned by my cooking,
ufufufu~

btw, it remembered me about a character in KHR... Very Happy fufufu... *nonsense again, mutilated by everyone
Back to top Go down
http://rosmana.blogspot.com
Brian Selvatine

Brian Selvatine

Biodata
Umur: 24 tahun

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 4 I_icon_minitime5th January 2010, 16:57

God, even after reading through this, I don't think I have ever posted something in this thread. So yeah, perhaps this is my first? *is smacked*

With Valentine coming, I -am- expecting chocolates everywhere. Unfortunately, those chocolates, even if they did reach my hands, I cannot have them. Screw sinusitis orz
Back to top Go down
Wilhelm U. Smith

Wilhelm U. Smith

Pemilik : Indigo

Biodata
Umur: 17

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 4 I_icon_minitime14th January 2010, 16:00

Yeah! There's an English free talk thread! *hanged for being too damn hyped*

Well, what are we talking 'bout here? Oh yeah, valentine! Mmm, i believe that here (red:Indonesia) there's no such hype in anticipation of Valentine's day, mainly caused by our culture? Yeah?

Okay, maybe girls will give their boyfriends, and boys will give their girlfriends, but as for people without relationship like me? I suppose i'll just buy some so people will think that i'm famous *slapped*

@brian
Ow, i didn't know that people with sinusitis can't eat choco? O_O, i feel sorry for that, chocolates are so damn good! *hanged*
Back to top Go down
http://myonlinemind.tumblr.com
Blanka Ormondi Demetros

Blanka Ormondi Demetros

Umur : 34

Biodata
Umur: 23 tahun

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 4 I_icon_minitime14th January 2010, 16:45

Ahh Valentine..

I never receive any (lately) nor I gave it to someone. Yea even though I have 'someone' Valentine day is not our tradition... so same here I'll have none from my bf and I don't think I'll get one from someone else--for I don't have the intention to gift anyone.

@wilhelm: ahahha yes choco is nice (choco is good way to heal broken heart Wink )

I'm more excited for the Grand Ball than for the real Valentine day 8DD *slapped*

j
Back to top Go down
Wilhelm U. Smith

Wilhelm U. Smith

Biodata

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 4 I_icon_minitime14th January 2010, 16:54

@blanka

LOLL, indeed i too am more excited for the Valentine Grand Ball. Kyaa!! *squeal girlishly*

Hmm, chocolate heals broken hearts? I dunno dude, sometimes when you're eating chocs it's only remind you to your crush? I dunno, in case of a broken heart, i myself resort to music/movies, and other fun stuffs like that -_-'

But come to think of it, watching romance movies when you're broken hearted is totally suicidal LOLL But i'm single and very happy *crucified* no, it's not because that song which i hate so much, it;s just coincidence that i happen to feel svery happy although being single -_-

*why am i saying random things? ?_?
Back to top Go down
Blanka Ormondi Demetros

Blanka Ormondi Demetros

Biodata

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 4 I_icon_minitime14th January 2010, 17:20

Woaaa so its not just me~

and u already have a date? What a quick move o__O

I heard that chocs have an essence that can comfort us when we feel down and thats why I consume chocs like a maniac when I'm feeling down xD and yes I agreed that we have to avoid any romance movie if we are on that broken-heart-mood or If we are in fight--also avoid romantic song.

Love is all about joy and pain =w=.... *kicked*

hha it reminds me that Lupus promised something before the GB.. so where is heeee.....

btw.. why there are so many thread that I have to reply, I wonder which one that should be replied fist.

*confused*
Back to top Go down
Wilhelm U. Smith

Wilhelm U. Smith

Biodata

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 4 I_icon_minitime14th January 2010, 17:46

A date for what? For the Ball? Who said anything about that LOL, i don't have a date -_-' And in real life, i also NEVER had a date. *crying pathetically*

Oh i see, so it's scientifically proven LOL. Maybe i'll try to eat chocs when i'm brokenhearted sometime, but that'll just kill my low weekly budget -_- And yeah, romantic songs are also suicidal -_- That's why i prefer loud songs, or Japanese songs (which i can barely understand, so i won't know what the song says LOL)

ckckck, it's hard to be famous huh? *punched

Btw, what did Lupus promise you? And talking about Lupus, i'm in the same highschool as him btw *slapped by Lupus*
Back to top Go down
Blanka Ormondi Demetros

Blanka Ormondi Demetros

Biodata

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 4 I_icon_minitime14th January 2010, 18:15

OOOOH so I was mistaken =)) =)) *slapped*

You dont need the expensive one.. I advise you to buy Choki-Choki Wink (and they're easy to get) .. hha unfortunately I dislike loud songs--they just make me dizzy.

LOL.. who is famous? U don't have to be famous for that, just need to participate in every single threat--well not every single but most of them--and have many characters.

Trust me, it works Wink. *tackled for doing plagiarism *

Yes he already told me that u guys in the same school so tell me how could u sign up to BO, I'm pretty curious about that =D

and what Lupus promised me... well just another RP project Raspberry
Back to top Go down
Wilhelm U. Smith

Wilhelm U. Smith

Biodata

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 4 I_icon_minitime14th January 2010, 18:36

Oh yes, there's cheap chocolates -_- Speaking of choki-choki, there's also cheese pasta nowadays, that's kinda weird Tongue speaking of cheese things.. The commercial for Tory Cheese Cracker is so damn controversial -_-

LOL, how did i join BO? Well i myself is a writer, mostly writing short stories. So one day he told me about BOHQ and i'm tempted to join, so here i am :3 Oh, and i've known DGM for a long time, i just can't find others who like it -_-'

Lupus is so into RP, -_- This is my first RP -_-'
Back to top Go down
Lupus Corwin
Vatican Central
Lupus Corwin

Biodata
Posisi: Supervisor
Umur: 45

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 4 I_icon_minitime14th January 2010, 19:38

OMG, left for a while and another page already shows up! Smile)

Well, well, about Valentine... indeed, Indonesian culture doesn't really fit with this tradition. Btw, @Indigo (hmm, perhaps I should change mine into "Woof", I suppose), should we give the newbies the motion "THW Ban Valentine" on 25? *slapped by the whole school* Laughing

Quote :
... Love is all about joy and pain =w=.... *kicked* ...
Hmm, this reminds me of Xiao Ling-Kohler relationship where there's a sentence that says: "Angst is Love" Laughing Well, can't disagree with you two up there, but I just eat chocolate whenever I want to, and indeed, chocolate has an essence that made us feel comforted. Actually, there're other solutions also, but they could be addictive and bad for our health Wink

Quote :
... Trust me, it works Wink. *tackled for doing plagiarism *
What? Did Blanka drink L-Men? *tackled for real*

@Indigo [again]
*slap* *slapped in return* XD XD
Well, i prefer Beng-beng than Choki-choki because it could be insulting when we're trying to push the choco paste upward and the paste just stuck >XD So, Beng-beng would be nice; come to think of it, "my 1st speaker" often said that Gery's Chocolatos is better Laughing but I won't comment on that, I think Laughing

Tory's Cheese Crackers? OMG, I won't eat that, I'm not that fond to cheese, besides it is indeed d@mn controversial! Laughing Laughing And don't be so gloomy, RP is an addictive hobby, so I believe you could get addicted to it in a short time Twisted Evil Laughing

@Blood
What did I promise you? *slapped* Okay, I remember - when you said "another RP project". Well, I hope I could finish it by a certain special date so the point won't lacked Tongue Just wish me to have a good rest every night and time to think and type about it Tongue
Back to top Go down
Bogomila C. Radoslava

Bogomila C. Radoslava

Pemilik : Chief

Biodata
Umur: 49

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 4 I_icon_minitime14th January 2010, 21:31

Quote :
I heard that chocs have an essence that can comfort us when we feel down

Endorphin? Yeah, I think it works--I can tell that I"m depressed about something when I decide to go out and buy heaps of junk food, especially chocolate. However... I tend to buy other "destructive" food (fast food, chips, etc.) too and end up not sleeping without actually doing anything, so maybe I just like to do self-destructive habits while I'm down... Laughing

My favourites would be chocolate-coated almond (especially Delfi, but Silver Queen is fine, too), Kinder Bueno, and I forgot what else... I don't really like chocolate without filling though, except this Cokelat Monggo I tried once (from Yogyakarta)--tasted pretty nice~

@ Wilhelm: My case is similar to yours... I was taken to my first RPG forum by Shreizag, and I've been hooked ever since. Careful with text RPGs, they can be addictive too :p Also, I do hope that Black Order HQ can be a place where people can not only learn how to develop characters, but also how to write properly, etc. Well, if you need any help (in English or Indonesian), I'm here Very Happy

@ Lupus: My problem with Choki-Choki is my obsession with completely sucking out the chocolate from it, which can get gruesome :p (???) and kinda rude to others, as you said, ahaha.
Back to top Go down
Shreizag E. Halverson
Vatican Central
Shreizag E. Halverson

Pemilik : S.E.H.

Biodata
Umur: 29

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 4 I_icon_minitime14th January 2010, 23:16

Valentine, eh?

I remember there's this guy whom I gave a chocolate on the Valentine day, and he gave me a chocolate on the White Day as return. But that was when I'm still in middle school... For now (and for the last 3 years), I don't think it'd be so special, since I don't have any serious crush Laughing

Oh well, about chocolate. I do love chocolates. Unfortunately, I love the branded and expensive ones, like; Kinder Bueno, Ritter Sport, or Lindt. I remember I bought two pieces of Lindt chocolates (one was smaller) and it cost around 70.000 IDR, LOL. *kicked*

Btw, I need a guy who willing to be my OP (Objek Percobaan) or fake patient for my OSCE (Objective Structured Clinical Examination) exam, anyone willing? :p It's as easy as turning your hand; you just have to lay on a bed and I will examine you... Starting from inspection, palpation, percussion, auscultation, blood pressure and pulse examination, respiratory examination, and body temperature check. Come on, I really need another guy beside my Dad to be my partner! Very Happy *kicked again*

Ugh, my stomach hurt... x___x And I'm not good at wrapping gifts |||orz
Back to top Go down
http://sacchii.deviantart.com
Gletsjers van Virchow

Gletsjers van Virchow

Biodata
Umur: 20

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 4 I_icon_minitime15th January 2010, 05:44

@Wilhelm:So, this is your first time RP? Wow! Same with me and nice to meet you Wilhelm! Talking about first time RP cause me to remember how my friends introduce RP forum to me. At the first time, I really doesn't know even a little thing about RP. I even didn't want to join RP forum at that time. But, my friends always force me to join. That's how I become an RPer now Very Happy. The really first FRP that I join was Falling Plumage. Unfortunately, the forum was closed not long after I was approved. The next forum is this BOHQ. So that'why I said this is my first time to RP. Once again, nice to meet you Wilhelm!

@Benjie: WHAT? Blanka drinks L-Men? I wonder how muscular her hands now... *killed by Blanka & Silverius* Tongue
*no offense!*

About chocolate, I think I aggree with Benjie, I also loved beng-beng, although I also like choki-choki... I think beng-beng or Top is better... *kicked*
Back to top Go down
http://rosmana.blogspot.com
Chief Supervisor
Admin

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 4 I_icon_minitime15th January 2010, 06:51

Shrei eats bourgeois chocolate D:<

@ Glace: Well, I hope you have, and will, enjoy your time here... Very Happy Make some Section Staffs too when you feel like it *stomped*

I like Beng-Beng too... but don't you think the size of the chocolate bar has been greatly reduced lately? = = When I see Beng-Beng on the shelves now, they look so small compared to before...
Back to top Go down
http://blackorder.web.id
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

English Free Talk
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next