Black Order Headquarters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Indonesian D.Gray-Man original character (OC) roleplay forum. Set in an alternate 1880s.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterOC Meme #1 I_icon_mini_registerLog in
Time

Selamat datang di Black Order Headquarters! Waktu dunia Black Order HQ saat ini adalah: Februari 1880

[CENTRAL] musim dingin, bersalju dan hawa menusuk

[ASIA] musim dingin, sejuk namun kering

[AMERICA] musim dingin, badai salju di akhir bulan

[AFRICA] musim dingin, sedikit salju di awal bulan

Acara mendatang:

- Valentine Grand Ball

(Kontak staf jika memiliki ide)

Shoutbox

ShoutMix chat widget
Affiliates

ClampFactory Al'loggio

code-geass

tenipuri-indo

Saint-Sanctuary

Neverworld

Aria Academy High School Fighter Role Play Forum

Don't be shy, affiliate with us!

Latest topics
» Free Talk
OC Meme #1 I_icon_minitimeby Ravel Kohler 21st December 2015, 17:50

» [AMERICA] Unusual Training
OC Meme #1 I_icon_minitimeby Keith Warringstate 21st June 2011, 23:10

» English Free Talk
OC Meme #1 I_icon_minitimeby Wilhelm U. Smith 19th February 2011, 21:17

» [Central] The History Might Have Recorded Us
OC Meme #1 I_icon_minitimeby Fuchsia Scarlet 13th February 2011, 12:21

» [CENTRAL] Looking Around
OC Meme #1 I_icon_minitimeby Lumiere A. Etoile 6th February 2011, 20:13

OC Meme #1

Go down 
+28
Gary Stewart
M. Kaya Berrin
Silverius Girlani
Li Lian Jie
Antonio Borghesi
Nai Ye Xia
Líadan Ní Súilleabháin
Benjamin Baptiste
Ciel Michaelis
Lorelei D. Poisson
Chrysalis vi Scheziel
Estrella Rovers
Fuchsia Scarlet
Song Eun Su
Bianca Corda
Francis U. C. Karlsen
Lim Jeong Hu
Sofia Kyprianos
Tek Xiao Ling
Rajeev V. Nambiar
Theodora Xena
Hakizi Mana
Alexandra R. Smirnova
Ingressa Michelli
Tek Dai Fong
Nikolai Mikhailov
Shreizag E. Halverson
Chief Supervisor
32 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chief Supervisor
Admin

OC Meme #1 Empty
PostSubject: OC Meme #1   OC Meme #1 I_icon_minitime19th May 2009, 20:39

Dengan asumsi bahwa semua orang di sini sudah cukup mahir berbahasa Inggris (paling tidak, untuk memahami pertanyaannya... saya post pertanyaan originalnya tanpa diterjemahkan terlebih dahulu Very Happy *bilang saja kalau malas!* Mau menjawab dalam bahasa Inggris (sekalian latihan bahasa asing, tho) atau dalam bahasa Indonesia bila Anda bukan pengkhianat bangsa seperti saya, silakan.

Boleh datang dan hanya numpang isi dan pajang meme-nya. Boleh juga sekedar berkomentar pada isian orang lain, yang penting tetap pada topik OC meme ini. Oh ya, dan isian ini dicomot dari meme yang beredar di DeviantArt, dengan beberapa modifikasi (seperti, tidak usah men-tag orang lagi Tongue).

Ya, aktivitas macam ini, saya rasa, bisa membantu pemilik karakter mengeksplorasi dan berlatih mendalami pikiran karakternya. Tanpa basa-basi lagi, silakan copy-paste dan isi:

Code:
1. Hi! What's your real name and nickname?

2. Interesting... what's your current age?

3. Uh huh.. What's your favourite food?

4. And your favourite drink?

5. Confession time! Who's your crush/lover?

6. Aww! Have you two kissed yet?

7. Classic question! What's your favourite colour?

8. Who's your favourite author?

9. Now what's your biggest fear?

10. *stiffles a giggle* I'm not laughing *bursts out laughing* Sorry. Any siblings?

11. Almost, it's only twenty questions. Who's your hero?

12. Ok, who is your worst enemy?

13. What would you do if your hero and your worst enemy got together?

14. Interesting... what would you do if you met your creator?

15. Okay, I'll contact them right now. Done! Now, what do you want to be when you grow up?

16. What's your worst nightmare?

17. What's your lifelong dream?

18. What would you do if your lifelong dream came true?

19. Ok, where's your favourite place to relax?

20. Last question! What do you spend most of your time doing?

21. We're done! Any last comments?

Kali ini, saya mengerjakannya berdasarkan karakter saya, Giraile Arevig Asdvadzadour. Catatan: kata-kata kasar disensor dengan ditulis dalam bahasa Armenia. Kosa-katanya lumayan 'luas', dan saya sarankan untuk tidak mencoba mencari artinya. Very Happy

Well, my actual name is Arevig Asdvadzadour. But I'm telling you, just call me Giraile! .... Or else.

What's so interesting, huh, լակոտ?! Hmph, well, I'm 28 years old at the moment, but what does it matter to you?

I'm fond of all Armenian dishes. What, you have a problem with that as well? My favourites in particular are Yalanchi and Souberag-- what, you don't know what they are? Phhshhh, since I am definitely more superior than you concerning these matters, I supppose I do need to tell you.

Yalanchi is one of the greatest delights you can find in Armenia; rice wrapped in grape leaves drenched in olive oil and lemon. As for Souberag... hmm... it's some sort of what they call lasagna in Italy... I think.

What, are you saying I don't know what I'm talking about?! Screw off, հոոնի տսակ!!!

Only the finest quality brandy from South Africa. Mm-hmm. Not that the Armenian brandy doesn't compare!

WHAT THE եշոո կակ!!!? Errr... I don't have a crush on Hakizi Mana, if that's what you mean! I mean, who would be able to like a guy... several centimetres shorter than me... Argh! Well, he's such an insensitive guy who barely even talks... He doesn't even show interest in girls, now that I think about it... [sigh]

... No, he's not gay! I... hope-- err, think! I think! What, I said 'think', not 'hope', right?

[cracks fist] Any more questions like this and you might be wanting your life back.

Look, I don't really care. I've gotten so used to the black and white situation of Black Order, see. Ah well, if I have to choose, I'm pretty fond of gold. Both the colour, and the object, of course; why'd you even have to ask?

Khachatur Abovian

I fear nothing but fear itself! [stares murderously at anyone who dares disagree]

... Well, I'm not very fond of fire, because of a little... accident. But I assure you, fear fire I do not! Ehm, also... I hate it when a certain someone [stares at Shrei] begins pulling out his make-up kit. I hate it when anything... foreign touches my face.

10. *stiffles a giggle* I'm not laughing *bursts out laughing* Sorry. Any siblings?
You եշի կլիր!!! Կունեմ դամավո գիրկադ!!!

I used to have, but they died in an unfortunate incident. Happy? Next question.

Why the hell would I need one? I'd rather be a hero myself.

Fine, I am rather grateful to Hakizi Mana for saving me from my own unfortunate fate and bringing me to the Black Order. But he. Is. NOT. My hero.

That Hakizi բոզի տղա!!! Err... no, actually, he's not my enemy or anything. Even just by thinking about him I feel pissed off-- not that I think about him a lot! No siree! Well, of course it's the Millenium Earl. Who wouldn't want to lay a hand on that guy [cracks fist harder than before]

What the կակ ոոդաց շոոն??! I already told you that Hakizi's not gay!!!

Besides, I believe the Earl is as much of an enemy to him as he is to me! Hello, we're the Black Order? But wait... he's not my hero, anyway!

Is she here now? You բոզի տոոլա, depriving me of my happy romantic ending-- though, I don't actually want one!! I don't!!!

15. Okay, I'll contact them right now. Done! Now, what do you want to be when you grow up?
I'm too old to dream of anything now, kiddo. I just want to keep doing my job properly as I have been doing, now. The only thing I want to see right now is Armenian independence!

Well, I have no complaints about returning to my old branch in Middle East-Africa... but it has nothing to do with Hakizi!

I dunno. Losing everything I already have, I suppose.

Armenian independence!!! [fiery look in her eyes] I really do want to go back to my homeland someday. I miss listening to the ashough troubadours who used to come to Van when I was a child.

I considered quitting the Black Order and settling down there, but by the looks of things, it looks like I'm not quite done with the Black Order yet.

I'm not picky. I can snooze anywhere, anytime! Though, nothing is better than sleeping in on my king-sized bed. I purchased that with my own money after a lot of bargaining... Okay, maybe I threatened the shopkeeper a bit, but who doesn't do that?

I spend a lot of time training. Training what? Anything that I need to be better than others in, of course... But I do enjoy a nice bout of shopping and eating out once in a while. Throwing Armenian family-style parties is a certain hobby of mine, but I don't do that often. It costs too much!

@#$(*@ You said it was only twenty questions! Whatever, I'm just glad that this is over with.

Last edited by Chief Supervisor on 3rd July 2009, 14:40; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://blackorder.web.id
Shreizag E. Halverson
Vatican Central
Shreizag E. Halverson

Umur : 32
Pemilik : S.E.H.
Poin RP : 20

Biodata
Posisi: General
Cabang: Eropa
Umur: 29

OC Meme #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC Meme #1   OC Meme #1 I_icon_minitime21st May 2009, 17:04

Kebetulan saya juga baru selesai mengisi ini... Very Happy
Karena Shrei tidak banyak bicara, jadi mungkin yang ini tidak akan semenarik yang Giraile... ^^;

My name is Shreizag Erstad Halverson. I received 'Erstad' name from my Master's surname; she said that it can replace my patronymic name, hence I have no father.

2.Interesting... what's your current age?
29 years old.

Anything is fine, excepts onions. It would be a pleasure if someone cooked me some Norwegian dishes.

Any kind of tea. I don't drink alcoholic drinks a lot.

... Huh?! *blushing* Wh-what do you mean by lover? I... I can't even talk to women... *blushing even more*

... Do you want me to seal your tongue?

Pale blue and dark red. But that wouldn't be a good combination. I just like staring into the sky.

Henrik Ibsen and Ludvig Holberg.

If I can't continue travelling around the world and something stop my research about arts and culture, that is.

10. *stifles a giggle* I'm not laughing *bursts out laughing* Sorry. Any siblings?
..... I born an orphan, I don't have parents, siblings, or family. I was brought to the Black Order since I was very young, like, 5 years old.

My Master, General Raquel Erstad, who brought me to the Black Order and taught me everything she knows. She's like a hero and mother to myself.

Millenium Earl.

*tightening his gloves, which are his Innocence* THEY WOULDN'T. My Master was killed by Earl's minion 9 years ago. Now, satisfied? If you ask such question again, I wouldn't hesitate to seal your tongue.....

Ask her why she made me can't talk to women. Does she thinks it's funny?

I've grown up this much, and too old to dream anything. Well... I just want to keep doing my job properly.

If the Black Order lose and Millenium Earl rules over the world, I presume. But I won't let it happen.

Earl and his minions got defeated, world's peace, Norwegian independence (Norway was merged with Sweden as an union back then).

I'll spend my lifetime to discover another countries, arts, culture and languages that I didn't know before. I also wanted to stay in my homeland; I miss the beautiful fjords scenery in Norway...

My office.

I read, and take care of my research about some country's arts and culture, or even study a new language. And, ah, I also spend my spare time... *glanced at Giraile* ... with my make-up kit *slight smile*

*off back to his office*

Last edited by Shreizag E. Halverson on 21st May 2009, 17:40; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://sacchii.deviantart.com
Nikolai Mikhailov

Nikolai Mikhailov

Pemilik : Cairy

Biodata
Posisi: Disciple
Umur: 15

OC Meme #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC Meme #1   OC Meme #1 I_icon_minitime21st May 2009, 17:15

Kyaaa ikutan xD xD
Ehm... Shu mode ON!
tidak usah ditulis dalam bahasa Rusia kan --a
Dijawab dalam Mode Shu dan Yoru :Db

Nama eh? Tentu saja, Shu! *get kick from Yoru* ... Oke menyerah, Nikolai Deniskayewich Mikhailov. Tapi aku tidak tahu loh Deniskayewich itu siapa --a

Berapa ya, 15? 16? 17? *kick from Yoru again* ... Oke, 15 deh~

Uhm... apa ya? Kalau makanan favorit sih banyak, misalnya seperti roti gandum. Tapi lebih suka masakan buatan sendiri >.ob

Vodka -w- ... bohong deh, aku bahkan belum pernah meminumnya. Hm... mungkin sejenis es lemon.

Eh lover, jangan tanya begitu ah *timpukin pak pewawancara* ... kalau lover sih mungkin Yoru >.< *blush* kalau crush? Nggak tau ah~

Lebih dari itu malah xD *rider kick from Yoru* ... nggak deh, hanya ciuman biasa sih IYA

Hm... biru, merah, pink, ungu... warna-warna yang ngejreng. Fantastis kan? Very Happy

Shreirin (panggilan Shu pada Shreizag.red) dong xDb ... *padahal tidak mengerti arti author itu apa*

Tentu dong, kehilangan Yoru!!

Yoru... Yoru... Yoru... sudah dibilang dari tadi kan~!

Yoru!! Uh oke jawaban lainnya kalau kalian bosan dengan itu. Shreipyon~ (lagi-lagi panggilan untuk Shreizag.red)

Aaaaah... ah orang baik kan tidak memiliki musuh xD

Memberikan semangat agar mereka mau berdamai, *lha!* ... kan kubilang tidak punya musuh barusan --a

*merinding* jangan deeeh... *get super rider kick from Cairy* ... Aiyah oke daripada dibunuh, mungkin akan memberikannya pelukan erat >.<

Mengkontaknya, Heee!! Jangan lakukan itu *lari sembunyi*
Oh hanya bercanda toh~ Okayh the question??
Uhm... setelah besar, mungkin apa ya menciptakan alat untuk pergi ke bulan ' 'a

A... melihat Shreisei menari *digeplak* bohong =w= yang benar itu melihat Yoru meninggal ... *tidak mau bicara lagi*

Hidup damai bersama Yoru berarti mereka mati dong di suatu tempat yang dipenuhi permen... (??)

Keluar dari Black Order dan hidup bersama Yoru di suatu tempat yang damai sampai kakek-kakek ... menyenangkan ya x3

Tempat tidur lah...

Menciptakan tarian atau lagu baru untuk ShreiShrei~ ... ini serius...

Ayo tambah pertanyaannya!!! xD

END ... hey ayolah, lagi-lagi xD *ditampol oleh Ca*
Back to top Go down
http://tokyorevelations.wordpress.com
Tek Dai Fong

Tek Dai Fong

Pemilik : Agito

Biodata
Posisi: Exorcist
Cabang: Amerika Utara - Selatan
Umur: 23

OC Meme #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC Meme #1   OC Meme #1 I_icon_minitime22nd May 2009, 22:25

My full name is Tek Dai Fong, but you can call me Dai Fong or Dai or Fong. Just don't call me Tek, okay?

My age... 23... it's been a long time...

I love Mapo Tofu in Sechuan Style, but no one makes it here in America... ;_;
I miss China so much...

Ginger tea!! But it's not here either, so.... ;_;

I don't have one, sorry...

How could I kiss her if I don't even have one, eh?

Eeeh?? Red, I think? Like the color of chilli in Mapo Tofu!!

I don't read much...

I'm unable to come back to China... I want to go home sometimes...

Siblings? Let's see....
My first brother is named Zhui Long, and he is 15 years older than me. My second brother is named Yuan Ran, and he is 12 years older than me. My third brother is named Wan Kuai, and he is 10 years older than me. My fourth brother is named Han Li, and he is 8 years older than me. My fifth brother is named Wu Zhe and he is 5 years older than me. My sixth brother is named Wei Yao, and he is 2 years older than me. My one and only sister is named Xiao Ling and she is in the same age with me, since we are twins. But unfortunately, I've never seen her in my whole life.

Hero? I think it's my own brother, Zhui Long. He made me brave enough to go out from my house.

Enemy? Dunno... Akuma, maybe... or maybe Earl Millenium...

Hee? My brother would kill them, of course... *taking everything too literally*

Ummm.... say hello?

When I was a kid, I didn't know what I wanted to be. But today....... I also don't know what to be ^^;;

I can't remember ^^;;

To be able to come back to China!!

I'll be so happy, yay ^_^

Under the tree, or on the hill...

Errr..... daydreaming?

Xie xie ^_^
Back to top Go down
Ingressa Michelli

Ingressa Michelli

Biodata
Posisi: Section Leader
Umur: 23 tahun

OC Meme #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC Meme #1   OC Meme #1 I_icon_minitime23rd May 2009, 14:01

Ehm... Sebenarnya saya sudah mengisi ini di DA buat si Ciela...
OK, Let's start..

My name is Ingressa Creva Michelli. Please call me Ressa..

2.Interesting... what's your current age?
17.... Ok! It's a lie. I'm 23 years old.

Anything I don't cook myself.. Italian food are preferable...

Any kind of alkoholic drinks, but I love coffee too. It's in the blood, you know.. Wink

Hmmm.... No, I have none, at least for now..

I told you I have no lover!

Blue, and ivory..

Shakespeare, because he wrote a lot of story with Italy as its scenes..

I don't know? Maybe you care to do some experiments? Maybe m biggest fear is that somebody breaks into my labs and destroys my stuffs there...

10. *stifles a giggle* I'm not laughing *bursts out laughing* Sorry. Any siblings?
No, and I'm happy for that!

Galileo Galilei! If only I didn't enter this organisation, I would have studied inthe same university as he once did!

sometimes I think myself is my worst enemy...

We are always together Wink

Ask her why she didn't give me an Italian first name.. Ingressa is NOT an Italian name, didn't she know that?

Grow old, you mean? I don't want to grow old, that's why I'm doing my research about... ****** (secret)

DEATH! I don't want to die!

Live forever in this beautiful world...

I want to taste everything in this world, experience so many things, and try every liquor I can find...

My bedroom.

Doing my research, doing my job as a section leader too, of course..

Well, I want to know Shrei's answers for these question! Can you show me is answers?
Back to top Go down
http://sereisa.multiply.com
Alexandra R. Smirnova

Alexandra R. Smirnova

Pemilik : Nikolai Mikhailov

Biodata
Posisi: Section Staff
Umur: 35 tahun

OC Meme #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC Meme #1   OC Meme #1 I_icon_minitime23rd May 2009, 22:52

Name uh? Well my name is Alexandra Rastovna Smirnova but you can call me Alexa,

It's not polite! Hm okayh 35 years old. I'm an old lady =w=

Chocolate! Specially with 70% Cacao

Uhm... green tea. Let's say, east people believed that green tea can make us more health and keep our beauty face xD

Eh lover *blush* of course my husband, I love him. ... But it secret, actually I still had falling in love with those stupid Deniska.

With my husband, of course yes! But with those-baka-rabit ... I think no~

Red... It's color of someone

Uh... let see... I had read many book but I don't remember who's the author. I will tell you letter... *searching for the book*

Hum... lost my child, Anna. And if something bad happen to her.

Uhm, no... but Deniska always said that I can be his old sister I want to be his wife

Anna... she's my daughter and she's also my hero. He always safe my life, I love her.

*smirking* ... of course those-stupid-rabbit Deniska

I will never give my daughter to him!

Get angry... why she didn't give those-stupid-rabbit for me!!

When I grow? I will be a nice grandmother with Anna and her child... I think *no not to think about him!*

My husband got killed by Akuma ... it really scaaared >.<

Become a doctor, live in Moskwa, well seeing Anna grow up well~

May be I will quitting Black Order (again)~
But I think not now...

Bath tub ... with hot water I think aaah relax relax

Hm... wrote some letter to Anna, play with other children or... eating :p -w- I tried to keep my diet!

Uhm no... but you must say "Thanks for your time, madam!" ...
Back to top Go down
Hakizi Mana
Vatican Central
Hakizi Mana

Pemilik : Chief
Poin RP : 100

Biodata
Posisi: Supervisor
Cabang: Afrika - Timur Tengah
Umur: 37

OC Meme #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC Meme #1   OC Meme #1 I_icon_minitime25th May 2009, 21:27

@ Alexa: Weks, sudah 35 tahun masih berharap... (Lho, ini karakter sudah 37 tahun tapi masih ngegantung juga padahal)

Ah, yang ini lebih mudah dikerjakan karena Hakizi tidak banyak bicara...

My name is Hakizi Mana. I think Rajeev gave me some nicknames in pair with... Giraile, but I don't really pay attention to those.

I am 37 at the moment. Quite old? Yes, I do think so.

Anything is fine by me, as long as it's healthy. Though Giraile often calls me բոզի տղա or even եշի կլիր or other vulgar stuff you wouldn't want to know the meaning of because she thinks I don't want to tell her what my favourite food is. I truly don't have any, unfortunately [slight smile]

I drink a lot of tea or coffee when I need to stay awake to do some reports and such. As for a general leisurely drink, I quite like ayran- it's quite popular around here, it seems to be a mixture of yoghurt with salt and water that can naturally carbonate itself; amazing. Both Giraile and Rajeev calls me strange for this, but as I've seen the Turks do, I like to add a bit of garlic or black pepper into my ayran for more flavour.

Giraile insists that it's just a copy of the Armenian tahn, which is quite similar, I suppose, but I'm not taking sides in this.

.......... I don't have a crush. At least, I am not sure of it... if it is indeed one.

I have kissed some women on the hand as formal greetings, does that count? [pretending not to understand the question]

Any colour is fine by me, as long as it doesn't hurt the eyes.

I don't think it's very good to limit ourselves to a few sources. I just accept anything from any author with open arms. Yes, even though I frequently hear recommendations for Abovian's works. I have read them, but I'm not going to pick favourites here.

Now, I don't think it's a good idea for me to simply tell a stranger what my biggest fear is. You might take advantage of it, you know.

Did I even say something funny in the slightest? Though, Rajeev sometimes say it's my deadpan face that makes everything I say funny. Hmm.

No, I've always been an only child. Now, can we get on with this quickly?

I'm not sure...

I don't like to make enemies. Well, I have to say I have never been fond of Egypt's Sa'id. He is overly ambitious in developing the country, in wrong ways. My reason is a bit personal, I suppose, but I have to say thousands of other Egyptians would probably agree. Though, I'm doubting whether Isma'il Pasha is doing any better... [politics talk]

I don't know who my hero is, so...

[blinks] What's so interesting? Oh... Send her my greetings?

I don't think I'm at that age where I can freely dream of what I want to be. Well, I will just go along with whatever Fate brings me. Though I do hope for a nice retirement after my work in Black Order is done.

I am not sure, I don't sleep long enough to have a dream better than... nothing. I'm sorry, I'm not very good at remembering these kinds of things. Next question?

I want to own my own land, but if I don't manage to, that's just fate, I suppose... And it's not such an important thing anymore when I have such a hold over this branch of Black Order. As I said, good retirement.

Also, I sometimes wish that I can be more sure of my feelings-- opinions, I mean, and know what the right thing to do is... so I don't have to keep being confused like this. What, don't I look confused? [deadpan face]

[chuckles lightly] Then I wouldn't have a worry in the world.

Any quiet place is fine. My office is a good location.

Finishing reports... Yes, I know they're not supposed to be done by me, but I don't mind.

In my spare time, I like to play Tawula with Rajeev and my other colleagues; when I meet them of course. I still frequently visit Mr. Ankara and Mr. Abovian- they were the ones who brought me here in the first place. When I feel like some quiet and peace, I just read a nice history book or take a little nap on my seat.

No, I have none.
Back to top Go down
Theodora Xena

Theodora Xena

Biodata
Umur: 39 tahun

OC Meme #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC Meme #1   OC Meme #1 I_icon_minitime25th May 2009, 22:18

Kann ich die Fragen in Deutsche antworten?

Oh, my... Saya jawab versi inggerisnya saja berhubung saya tidak bisa memakai bahasa Yunani, danke Laughing. Very Happy

My name is Theodora Xena. People called me Dora... or Xena, whichever they like.

I'm supposed to be 40 next year. I know, looks can deceive. I AM in my 18-years-old form after all.

Hmm... Favourite food... That might prety hard, since I am not really picky in foods. But seeing how I was then, I suppose I'd love some apple pie.

Grape juice. Some said it was expensive, but I couldn't help buying it all the time.

*sighs* A certain person... I'm trying to give up on him. After all, said person might not like me the way I do. He could be as dense as rock. And with my state now.... *sighs* I doubt he'll turn me down.

I have not even confess to him, and you've asked whether have I kissed him or not? ....That'd be a no.

Black. That's why I wore these on.

*eyes sprakling* Of course, DeJohn!! He's the best author ever! Don't make me elaborate, please. It will take your precious time, trust me.

That the Earl won. Simplistic, isn't it?

*twitch* Was that really laughable? No, I have no siblings... unfortunately.

My parents. They tried their best to research the Innocences... eventhough they died doing such.

Akumas. What else? Oh, and the Earl and his minions.

Not going to happen. ...Although the idea of having my parents turned into Akumas might... happen... *stopped talking with grim face*

Probably talk over a piano recital. Haven't I told you that I love classics?

I'm already locked inside a room, unable to travel high and low... So, staying here is my only option, isn't it? Ergo, I have... well... nothing to be.

That he dies, right before my eyes. Who's he? Guess it yourself.

Journey around the world. ...Yet, that dream was already unreachable the moment that Innocence merge with me...

I already told you... It will never happen.

Where else? My lab. You know I cannot go anywhere, even inside the area Black Order Headquarter!

Meditating. Oh, and reading books which Ezekiel bought from various lands.

Would you mind leaving the room? I'm going to meditate for a while.
Back to top Go down
Rajeev V. Nambiar

Rajeev V. Nambiar

Biodata
Umur: 36

OC Meme #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC Meme #1   OC Meme #1 I_icon_minitime27th May 2009, 15:40

Hello there! Is it your job to interview people, hm? I saw you also interviewing that Hakizi, haha! Oh well, my name? My name is Rajeev Vikramendra Nambiar, but don't call me with my last name, just call me Rajeev!

Uh-huh? Is my name sounds that interesting for you? *smirks* Well, I'm 36 years old, quite old, huh? That's why I wanna marry immediately!

As long as it's delicious and tasty, I wouldn't be so picky!

Coffee! I love to taste any kind of coffee in the world, yes, any kind of them! But I'm fond of the Colombian coffee, it tastes so, original! I like tea too, but please don't give me the liquid called ayran that drinked by Hakizi frequently... I don't even want to know what's the ingredients of that thing!

Aww, you gossip maker! Hehee. There were actually plenty of them, but they think I'm not capable enough to be their husband. What? You say I'm a womanizer just because I'm dating few women at the same time? But who doesn't do that?

Hohooo, you sure heard a lot, huh? Sure I have. You know, the romantic scene that seen in many films... I did one of them too! *grins happily*

Hmm, I used to wear white clothes... Because of my shirt and my lab suit... Eh? It looks gray for you? It's actually white! Look closer!

Now, now, I read many books and I'm not going to pick favourites, because I think the authors theirselves are great people, as they being able to publish such useful books. *smile*

Uh-oh! Don't make me tell you my biggest secret, that's a big no-no~

Err, did I say something funny? Haha, you're kind of nerdy, eh? Sibling? Ah! Now that you mentioned it! I used to have a little sister who is 2 years younger than me named Latika, but well... She left me when she was only 15 years old for... Looking for a job, apparently. But I'm telling you, it's not a good job that she's been dealing with. A good girl shouldn't do that kind of job... *sad look in his eyes* Come to think of it, I start to wondering if she's okay now? Has she become a good mother? Maybe I should go to Kerala and find her...

Hmm.. I don't really have one, actually. Umm, maybe Hans, because of him I'm able to work in the Black Order *grins*

*wink* Now, don't you think that I'm the enemy of women? *smile mischievously* Hahaha, kidding! Of course I'm not an enemy for them, hm? *glanced at the women around him* Well, if you ask so... Maybe my worst enemy is Millenium Earl.

Hahahaha!
*laugh out loud* Oh, come on! Hans and Earl wouldn't be a very good combination as a couple! Except if you want to make the worst homosexual love scene ever! *continue laughing* Hahaha, I would probably collapsed because of laughing!

You think it was interesting? Well, IT WAS! *laughing* Umm, my creator? *wink* Say thank you because she had created me? Oh, I'd happily give her a tight hug and a kiss on her cheek Very Happy

Hey, hey, I've grown up this old, don't you see? But I really want to be a good husband from a skilled and motherly wife, and having a cute daughter. Ahhh, how good it could be... *smiling happily*

If I'm dead in these possible seconds! And that means I wouldn't be able to build a little happy family that I've been dreaming for years! D8

I've been waiting for this question! *chuckles* My lifelong dream is to built a little happy family that consists of me as the husband, a skilled and motherly wife, and a sweet, well-mannered daughter! It is the best a man could have *smile proudly* You know, only thinking about it makes me feel so... live! Like, I would die happily for that! Every men wanted a skilled and motherly woman as their wife, and they will also think that a cute daughter will complete their life! As an old man said... *continue daydreaming*

*chuckles* Then I will quitting Black Order and live with them in somewhere peaceful. Smile

I can relax anywhere, even it's in my lab; as long as there's coffee and interesting book to read Very Happy Yet I love to sleep on a good bed, which will allow me to have a good and long sleep *grins*

Hm? It's going to be over already? Weeell, I love to procrastinating-- I mean, relaxing in the middle of my job, like, reading some interesting books, and having a good coversation with ladies. Hakizi also frequently play Tawula with me in our spare time, and I'd love to take a nice walk to see outside's scenery. *smile*

Is this interview going to be published somewhere? *smile mischievously* Hmm, I just want to warn anyone who dare to smoke in my lab, that they would be gracefully smacked down by me Very Happy

Author Comment : Ternyata enak juga pake Rajeev ' 'b *digetok*
Back to top Go down
http://vaticancentral.forumotion.com
Tek Xiao Ling
Vatican Central
Tek Xiao Ling

Biodata
Cabang: Asia
Umur: 23

OC Meme #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC Meme #1   OC Meme #1 I_icon_minitime29th May 2009, 18:17

My name is Tek Xiao Ling. You can call me Xiao Ling or Ling. Just don't call me Tek or I'll minced you and make a human burger, got it?!

23, still young. Too bad I'm not so popular with boys. Is there something wrong about me, eh?

Mapo Tofu in Sechuan Style~ Mmm, I'm lovin' it!! So spicy, it burns my energy!!

Ginger Tea!! Lots and lots of energy; it'll wipe away all your tiredness!!

Was. And I'm not going to tell you anything.

HAHA, NO WAY.

Red!! Burning red!! Like fire!! like blood!!

The one who wrote those books I borrow from Sei... Who's that again, eh? Shake... Shauk.. Syekh.... argh, can't remember...

Losing someone that is close to me. I've lost many, and I don't want to lose any more.

As fas as I know, I had a brother. And he said that I have a twin brother. So say it, two minus one? I don't really care about a family I haven't seen since my birth.

Don't have one. Even the one I thought as my saviour is not more than a coward.

I don't know. Too much enemy until I don't know which one is the worst.

Fuck off you damn son of a bitch

I wanted to be a dancer, but now all that dream has gone away. Now my only dream is to stay alive and meet Sister Ma Li once again. She's my one and only 'mother' in this world.

The night when an Innocence was implanted into my body. It's scary. It felt like there's something moving in my body, eating up my flesh, and drinking up my blood. So horrible.

I... I want to go back to my Orphanage, meet my old friends, and especially meet Sister Ma Li.

I will throw a party, and we'll eat many porks and meats since we ate almost only fish and vegetables. Maybe I'll bring some tuak too because we're already adult. Sister Ma Li will tell us not to drink too much, but we'll drink as much as we can. We'll be laughing together, and I'll smile to everyone and say "THANK YOU"

Just anywhere. Like a cat, I can sleep anywhere.

Shouting at somebody or chasing off my naughty Disciple around the headquarter.

I think I want to eat..... SEI!! 1 MAPO TOFU IN SECHUAN STYLE AND 1 GINGER TEA, QUICK!!
Back to top Go down
http://china-rollz.livejournal.com
Sofia Kyprianos

Sofia Kyprianos

Biodata
Umur: 33

OC Meme #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC Meme #1   OC Meme #1 I_icon_minitime29th May 2009, 19:30

My name is Sofia Kyprianos ^^ Uhhm, people usually just call me Sofia. Though I think some people gave nicknames like "Miss Neat-freak" and such, but don't pay attention to any of those... ^^;

I've just turned 33 this year. What, you say I don't look it? Thank you, that's a compliment I often get, but still find hard to believe ^^

Ah... I'm not sure, but I prefer food that contain a balanced diet. I heard that we should consume fruit 30 minutes before our main meal from Supervisor, so I've been practising that. Eh, you're surprised? Of course I maintain my diet, how else could I look this young? =) [radiates beauty]

I tried some of the ayran that Supervisor often drinks, but I'm afraid I don't like it very much... Sometimes I consume coffee when I need to work long-hours. As for which coffee beans I prefer... I quite like Turkish coffee, but I love Colombian best. However, I don't drink coffee a lot, it ruins the nervous system... I heard from Supervisor. ' 'a

E-Eeh?! [blushes] Umm... well, don't tell this to anyone else, but I've always had a longstanding admiration for our supervisor over in this Middle East Branch... That's right, Hakizi Mana. But I don't think he returns my feelings... Ah, I'm not even sure whether I truly do feel that way. But I won't give up!

Ahh... He once kissed me on the hand, but I'm sure that was just as a polite greeting. It was just the right thing to do for the situation. ^^; Sadly... [sigh]

Ohh! I like earthly colours, especially darker shades of brown.

He's not an author, per se, since most of his tales are told vocally, but I LOVE Homer's epic poetry! Don't tell me you've never heard of the legendary Iliad and the wonderful Odyssey! Great masterpieces...

I also love the tragedy and comedy scripts from its original source. Don't ask what, of course they both come from Ancient Greek! Indeed, they are a main turning point in human civilisation... *__* [fangirls]

Well, there are some Cypriot literature I enjoy once in a while, but... Hey, did you know that the Ancient Greeks believed Aphrodite and a vast range of other mythological characters were born in the land of Cyprus? Wow, I am just so proud!

It's more a source of frustration rather than a fear... but I can't stand it when I see something untidy or out of order! Especially when people don't... quite do their work right. I would automatically want to fix it! I know it's not their fault, and I shouldn't expect too much of people, but... this perfectionist side of me is so hard to contain. ^^; I'm sorry, everyone...

It's no laughing matter. I think I have a really serious case here.

I have a little brother back in Cyprus, his name is Frascuelo. When I left home, he was just a mere baby, so I think he's a fine boy now. My parent's letters tell me that he's now working diligently at the church, just like I used to! I heard that things are better for the church now that the British Empire is the one possessing Cyprus instead of the Ottomans, I hope that it's true. -^^-

One of my relatives, Archbishop Kyprianos. I heard that he played a part in the war for Greek independence. How brave of him! It's such a tragic fate for him to be publicly executed like that. Though, now, I heard that some people of the church damns nationalism... [grumbles]

Messiness and disorder!!!

Ah... I don't know how Archbishop Kyprianos used to live. But it's not so easy to become an archbishop, there are many strict rules and procedures you must follow. So, I don't think he's a very disorderly person... ^^

You mean God? Wow... That would be wonderful! Wouldn't that mean I've been a good person while on this world? =D [not aware of being created as a character]

You can contact God? Uhm... very well...

Ehm... All my life I've just wanted to serve the church, and that's what I've been doing for decades in my life. ^^; Well, the last thing I want is to get a good, caring husband... [sighs and thinks of somebody]

I remember it quite vividly. I was Penthesilea, the Amazonian queen that Achilles faced... And oh, I've known this story so well... I had to fight Achilles and die at his hand! But the dream ended just before my-- ehm, I mean, Penthesilea's death scene. Okay, I know that this is something existent in the pseudo-Apollorus Bibliotheca, but...

I want to get rid of my nitpicky personality. It comes across as an annoyance to some people, I think... Also, remember my want of a nice and caring husband?

Overall, I just try to do my best in life all the time so that I'll manage to be at God's side in the other world, it's a permanent dream of mine. ^^/

Eh? I was thinking it would certainly boost up my social relationships. If I managed to get that husband, I was hoping we could work alongside each other in the Black Order... Isn't that romantic, husband and wife serving the church?

Well, I think I couldn't be happier if I was good enough to get into heaven! It would be a state of complete bliss!

Anywhere, as long as it's not a mess... I can't rest until everything around me is tidy. It's quite tiring ^^;

Work. Oh, don't take it like that, I do enjoy my work. It's nice to be able to help in keeping things neat and orderly in the branch. ^^~ Outside my work... I still do a lot of tidying up. It's a habit of mine... sometimes I feel like I'm more the cleaning service side of Management instead of logistics. Ah well...

Thank you for interviewing me, it was quite an enjoyable way to spend time in something other than work or cleaning up other people's mess =D

Nggak nahaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, karakternya terlalu cling-cling baiknya.

@ Rajeev: Interesting books? Like Kama Sutra? =p
Back to top Go down
Lim Jeong Hu

Lim Jeong Hu

Poin RP : 100

Biodata
Umur: 33 tahun

OC Meme #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC Meme #1   OC Meme #1 I_icon_minitime4th June 2009, 22:35

@Hakizi : 35 tahun patah hati tuh *bahkan sampe udah beranak masih patah hati*
@Rajeev : Eh?! Kama Sutra, berarti idolanya adalah JuPe *ditampol*
@Sofia : karakter ini juga cling-cling nggak saya banget... lah ternyata Sofia seumur dengan Jeong Hu pula?! Ada apa di angka 33? untung deniska nggak cling cling

*ehm sambil membayangkan Yuki, kyaa~*
---

Ah, Hi too... my name is Lim Jeong Hu but please don't call me with my front name... just only Jeong Hu ^^. But I don't mind if you call me with other name exept my front name.

I'm 33th years old it's seems that I have stayed for a long time in Black Order ^^;

Oh, I like kimchi, it's Korean food. My aunt always serve it in my breakfast time, so I'm really lovin it.

If you ask that well, I can answer it was Tea... I really like tea any kind of it ^^b

Waah... I don't have any crush or lover I think... well, I never think of something like it. I'm sorry can answer your question ... ^^

Of course no... I don't have any, I've said before haha~.

Color eh... well I think it was blue... like the sky colour, this is nice right ^^

Hmp... I'm sorry it's rare for me to read some book so I think I don't have any favourite author.

Losing my way... I mean if sometimes I can't do anything for my self or other. I want to do something as long I can do that ^^

I was born an orphan... I think I don't have any siblings although I have an aunt who cares me since I child.

Hero...? When I was child, my hero is Dokkaebi... he's very strong and always protect me (I don't know if he was my Innocence). But now I think my general Kylan K. is my Hero, well he teached me a lot of think although its only for 3 years.

My self, my bad habits, and my illness ^^ ... yeah that's all the worst enemy in my life.

It's mean... my self and my General? Well, we always together a long time ago right, nothing bad about it. I want to see him again (but not something about death case).

My creator? Who? I don't really know him/her. May be... I want to ask something to him/her yeah something why he/her make someone like me, sound interesting right?
Oh and I want to know my death ... ah just kidding.

You don't really contact them right ^^ ... Well, something when you grow up? I think I'm to old to wish something happen in my life. If I grown up I will become a fussing grandpa. But I think... it can't be happen right?

Worst nightmare eh? I didn't remember it... maybe it was something about Akuma or Earl Millenium? ^^a I'm sorry I can't tell you...

Ah... what is that, may be I want to live with my aunt in Busan Korea... in small village and work as farmer. Well, I never think about it ^^

A lot of rest for my healthy. I won't fuss my aunt in village.

Rice field... I love that place ^^

Take a rest for my healthy... the doctor said that I must spend my time to rest ^^

Uh no thanks... maybe I must back to my woek ^^

Finish... tuh kan apaan banyak senyumnya *dijitak*
Back to top Go down
http://cairy.deviantart.com
Francis U. C. Karlsen

Francis U. C. Karlsen

Biodata
Umur: 27

OC Meme #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC Meme #1   OC Meme #1 I_icon_minitime10th June 2009, 08:52

Abis ngiseng... + seneng :x

Francis Ulysses Christian Karlsen. Call me Francis. Or 'General Karlsen'.

Nothing particular, anything that's not sweet.

Nothing particular, anything that's not sweet.

Well, dunno. I love all girls, anyway. Especially my own disciples.

Dunno, never remember about it.

I don't care. But I prefer dark colour. And also, I hate pink. =_=

I hate books.

Sweets.

Nope. I don't have or... I don't remember.

Of course it's The Holiness Xena. She's my GOD.

Sweets. Akuma. And also...ah, I don't care.

I guess it's not a problem. I don't have humans as my enemy.

Creator? You mean my parents? Humph, I don't care—they leave me, anyway.

=_=
I've grown up already, and being a general is not bad.

Losing...her. Er—don't have any, never thinks about it.

Being a general is enough. But... I guess marrying her is quite a dream Ah, nothing.

(.///. ) ( .///.) Err... I--I don't care! Next question!

Anywhere when I'm alone, or only the two of us.

Training? My Innocence doesn't make me a superhuman or something—I still need to increase my strength.

No comment.

Last edited by Francis U. C. Karlsen on 10th October 2009, 14:55; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bianca Corda

Bianca Corda

Biodata
Umur: 25

OC Meme #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC Meme #1   OC Meme #1 I_icon_minitime2nd July 2009, 16:07

My name is Bianca Corda, and you can call me Bianca. Err, don't mind the feminine form, okay...

Twenty...something. I lost my count on my own age, hahaha

Pizza, I think. It's easy to eat with bare hands.

Tea is fine, but sometimes I also like fine wine.

Err... She's dead already. Anyway, her name is Aria.

Errr.... *blush*

I've never known any color in my life. But if one day I can finally see, maybe I'll just love all colours.

I don't read much. Searching books with braille fonts is totally hard.

Losing my faith and losing someone who close to me

That's not a laughing matter!! And I don't have siblings.

Father Pietra and Sister Angela. They both give me faith when I'm lost.

I don't know. It's kinda hard for me to hate anyone other than myself...

What? You mean me, Father, and Sister? We're always together!

Thank You for giving us life; please forgive our sins; and bless us so we can work in order to praise You.

I was about to be a Priest, but now I'm an Exorcist. So I'll continue living on like this.

The very moment when I become blind.

Going back to Chiesa di Angelo and help Father to run the curch.

I'll be very happy!

In my room, of course.

Playing harp and singing

Grazie ^_^
Back to top Go down
Song Eun Su

Song Eun Su

Umur : 31
Pemilik : Al2SiO5

Biodata
Umur: 16

OC Meme #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC Meme #1   OC Meme #1 I_icon_minitime3rd July 2009, 14:07

Oh, hi. My name is Eun Su but you can call me Eun Su.

16, I think.

Actually I'm not a picky person, but I love sweets like chocolate or cookies.

I prefer green tea and milk.

Hmm, I don't think about love seriously. There are much more things to think than love, I guess.

. . .

My favorite colors are blue and white just like the sky above us when it's sunny.

I like philosophical book of Plato.

I have a certain fear of sharp things, it is called Aichmophobia if I'm not mistaken.

I don't have brothers and sisters because I'm not the 'legal' one, you know? and both of my parents died before they had a child beside me.

My mother in heaven who always protects me in our hardship before I enter Black Order.

Akuma that killed my mother.

Well, i can't think about that because my mother is already died.

Hmm, maybe we can share our interest in playing musical instruments.

My future is like the cloud, always changing its shape. I don't really care about the future.

I always have a dream about the scene my parents died. That is the cause I cries at midnight, I think.

I want to kill the Akuma that killed my mother.

I should do my best here at Black Order. I believe sometime I'll meet that akuma.

My room

Playing my gayageum.

Thank you for your attention. Smile
Back to top Go down
Fuchsia Scarlet

Fuchsia Scarlet

Pemilik : Eri

Biodata
Umur: 13 tahun

OC Meme #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC Meme #1   OC Meme #1 I_icon_minitime2nd August 2009, 21:52

Ikutaaaann~~~ Tapi, biar Fuchsia sendiri yang menjawab... *kabuuur*

My name Fuchsia Scarlet. You can call me Fuchsia or... up to you...

13 years old

Mmmmm..... Sweet cake.

Tea... i think...

Ukh, I haven't Lover!

NOTHING!!!

I like white

I like all author's ficiton book and fairy tale

I can't read again

*pout* No!

I like heros in all story. He/ She is so cool

All antagonis in story

I don't know...

I will read with she together

15. Okay, I'll contact them right now *mail box*. Done! Now, what do you want to be when you grow up?

I can't think it

When uncle Edward angry with me

Can always all book

I always read (do you know?!)

In Library

Read

No. Please don't talk with me again...

Last edited by Fuchsia Scarlet on 13th October 2009, 15:56; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.eri-diary93@gmail.com
Estrella Rovers

Estrella Rovers

Biodata
Umur: 19

OC Meme #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC Meme #1   OC Meme #1 I_icon_minitime25th September 2009, 20:50

My full name is Estrella Rovers Salazar, just call me Estrella! =D

I'm still 19! Eheh~ But I'm not happy of turning 20 next year! I don't wanna grow old...

Something sweet! =D I love cakes and bread~ But sadly, they often make me gain more weight, and I hate that. So I balance my diet with eating many fruits~

Anything fresh and cool! I prefer fruits juice best! =D

Kyaaa, you asked! *blush* Um, I'm having a crush with General Shreizag Halverson since 4 years ago... He's so... Astonishing! [Fangirling] Aside from his cold appeareance, he actually has some soft-side, and that's why I fell in love with him. Eh? Why it's 4 years you say? Well, it's because I really like him, so I don't mind if I have to wait for years <3

*blushing even more* N-no!! Well, I wish... But I only met him twice, what do you expect? I really hope for transferring into the Central Branch, so I can meet him again!

I love orange and lighter shades of yellow, I prefer cream-colored things! But I'm also fond of pale blue, because it's the color of someone's eyes... You're right! It's the color of General Shreizag's eyes =D Ah! I also like white, because it's the color of General Shreizag's hair~

Ahh, I don't read books a lot... Umm, I quite like Shakespeare, but I don't really understand his writing style, despite my good ability of using English >_<

If my brother got killed by Earl's minions... Or if General Shreizag killed in the same or worst way.....

Hey, did I say something funny?! Have you ever experienced losing your family or person you love?! *crack fist*

Well... I have an older brother who is 6 years older than me, his name is Elías. He's a good brother, I'm telling you! =D Ah, yes... He's currently working at the Science Department, he's also smart Wink

General Shreizag Halverson! *sparkling eyes* Because of him, I'm willing to be a stronger Exorcist so that I can move to the Central Branch to meet him! Did you know? He's one of the most veteran Exorcists in the Black Order! Not to mention he's one of the most veteran Generals too! He already become an Exorcist since he was 5 years old! Isn't that impressive? *sparkling eyes* And from the information I have, he's able to speak in 33 languages! Wow... He must be really clever! I also heard that his Innocence ability is to seal five senses and body movements, and that's just tremendous! <3 [continue fangirling]

Umm, I don't like making enemies... But General Shreizag's enemies is my enemy too!

What?! General Shreizag wouldn't easily fall for those kind of people! I'm sure he'll get rid of his enemies, instead of getting along with them!

What's so interesting? Oh, my creator? Of course ask her to make me with General Shreizag! =D

I want to become a wife from someone I love! Well, it's easy since you know who is the person I love Wink

Losing people I love, my brother and General Shreizag... *sighs*

I've said it before! *sparkling eyes* To live peacefully with someone I love and having a good family~ That would be so nice Smile But firstly first, I really want to meet General Shreizag again!

Ahh, I would quitting Black Order and start a new life with my beloved husband, I'm also hoping that my brother would have a nice family too =D

It's actually in my brother's lab. There, I can relaxing and share all of my thoughts with him! Very Happy

I love to take a walk to the town, and having a nice culinary trip with my brother; it would be the best way to spend my spare time! =D

Ah, thank you for interviewing me! Please send my greetings to General Shreizag, will you? Ah, brother! have you received latest news about General Shreizag yet~?

Ampun... Beneran fangirl fanatik Shrei! Graaahhh =))
Walaupun jelas-jelas Shrei akan menolaknya, sepertinya Estrella tidak akan menyerah~
Back to top Go down
Chrysalis vi Scheziel

Chrysalis vi Scheziel

Biodata
Umur: 25

OC Meme #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC Meme #1   OC Meme #1 I_icon_minitime25th September 2009, 22:53

Chrysalis Vi Scheziel, just call me Chrysalis or Chrys.

Thick steaks and cooked just right. I really like meat

Plain milk, water, and alcohols. Yes, I know what you want to say.

*silence*... Skip this question please.

... almost.. err, next question please !!! *shouting out loud*

Red and purple. Dont ever make me wear pink.

I have read many books but never remember the name of the author, after all their work is more memorable than their names recht?.

Nothing, haven't found it yet.

Yes, my 7 years old brother. Leonidas ... I'm not very familiar with him because I often moved around a lot since he was born.

Maybe.. my father.

All things that smells so feminine

.... Err.. I'll imagine. My father who was so firm and strong with all these things. He will .... looks very funny.

Why dont you make my relatonship with Estrella's brother clear . Seriously, I dont like playing around. If she plans us to get together why she doesnt make me just jump to him right now?. And last, dont expose my breast too much.

I already grown up... if u ask me what I want to do 30 or 40 years from now I think Im still working in Black Order, of course If I dont die yet.

.... my worst enemy. See question number 12.

.. I havent think of one yet.

No idea.

Tavern.

Checking the diplomatic section staff's works.

21. We're done! Any last comments

You dont mind if i smoke right? Oh, please remember that smoking is bad for your health boy!
Back to top Go down
Lorelei D. Poisson

Lorelei D. Poisson

Biodata
Umur: 26

OC Meme #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC Meme #1   OC Meme #1 I_icon_minitime26th September 2009, 00:20

Hah, what are you doing here all of sudden, Get off, you just ruined my experiment. What my name? the abbreviate is L.D.P, Lorelei Deimos Poisson. Heck, what did you say?! Farouq El-Akbar?! so you really want to be friended with all the maggots and grave beetles huh? Or do you want me to suck your brain out from your nose?!.

I said get off right? geez you are such stonehead... ok my age is 26. I think.

Anything that fill my stomach fast, why I have to waste my time to eat while I can work in my labs?.

Water, practice and convenient.

I have lot, Matilda, Marie, Lolly, Aria, Cinthya, Vera, Constanche and many else. Ohh I hope they get the right temperature and appropriate treatments so they can regenerate well ♥️~

Silly, what kind of question is that? kissing is just for kid. I even 'touching' them the whole time.

The colour of microscope lenses, they give you a magnificent multicolors.

I dont have time to read novels. But maybe Nicholas Flamel essays and reports, the most legendary alchemist off all time.

If I cant do any single research!

No. Never try to dig my privacy if you dont want to end up being my next human experiment~ ♥️

My parents.

My foster parents.

See answer number ten, I assume that you still want your life stay stills on your throat right? ♥️ ~ *smirks*

Well I'm pretty upset of her. How could she made my life so miserable. I think I will make that young girl taste one or two of my finished project. *grinning mischievously*

Scientist! no less.

All my researchs end in failures!

Research, research and research!!

Researching! Why'd u ask??

My own room, or lab.

Hello? your brain is malfunctioned??. You must know what am I doing from your previous questions. Still asking? well I bet your IQ points are no higher than a penguin.

Just get away from my laboratory!! Quick and never come back at least you are really ready to get your colon or kidney or maybe both taken away from your body!

saya acungkan jempol pada siapapun yang nekat wawancara dia =w=b

Last edited by Lorelei D. Poisson on 26th September 2009, 15:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ciel Michaelis

Ciel Michaelis

Biodata
Umur: 24 tahun (tapi terlihat lebih muda)

OC Meme #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC Meme #1   OC Meme #1 I_icon_minitime26th September 2009, 00:49

@^: Icon 'LOVE'nya jadi keingetan Arthem *geje, dia mah narsis bukan maniak :p*

oke Sky... akan terasa sangat membosankan dan pasti kata-katanya super pendek.

... Don't know, but Felo said that my name is Ciel. Well, it's Ciel Michaelis.

Don't know too... [strike[uhukit's23uhuk[/strike]

Uhm... what it si... *think* I can eat any food.

Alchohol... I mean, I didn't drink alchohol but some drink with alchohol inside it.

Didn't remember -w-

Didn't remember too...

It's Purple.

Hm... I never read the author ' 'a what is author eh?

Lost my self, again...

Why you laughing? ... I didn't remember it.

There's to many question. Okay, maybe it's Felo?

Don't know.

I'd never think about that. Forget it.

Who? ... ehm, maybe I will ask my memories back.

Grow up? I really never think of that. Maybe I still here, inside the laboratory.

Something about... conflagration?

Don't know.

Huh, I said it... I don't know.

My own room.

Hm... what, I always spend my time in Laboratory or research something. Well anything.

Oh... no.

DATAR!! *dasar anak ilang*
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Baptiste

Benjamin Baptiste

Umur : 30
Pemilik : Woof

Biodata
Umur: 17

OC Meme #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC Meme #1   OC Meme #1 I_icon_minitime4th October 2009, 00:49

Hmm, what? name? *yawn* The name's Benjamin Baptiste. Call me all you want.

Interesting? Okay, never mind. It's 17.

I love cakes and sweets. I also loves chocolates and milk but tend to consume them less than my first favorites.

Perhaps just plain water or milk. Chocolate is also favorable, care to buy a bottle for me?

Not yet, I haven't met anyone interesting in the HQ. Any suggestions? *smile half-heartedly*

Nope. I'm not a good kisser either, I suppose *yawn*

Gray, you can see it in my uniform. *smile thinly*

Obviously, Oscar Wilde.

I am afraid of losing Abel. She's so precious for me. She's my sister after all.

Oh, so that's it? *raise eyebrow* I've told you just then, it's Abel, Abel Baptiste.

A hero who saved my life? It's my step mother, Louise Baptiste, and then my father, Faust. Hmm... Dad... *thinking* Do you know his true name?

You are not answering me, but maybe I can let it go for this. *sigh* Hmm, worst enemy? Nope, and I hope never. I kinda liked Earl though *smile*

Well, as I've told you, I don't have a worst enemy, and I hope I won't.

I'll die for sure, but I'll be very happy and the greatest poets will be in drought of inspiration to tell my happiness *smirk*

No need to be so hasty, I can contact Him myself. Thanks though. Hmm, I haven't thought about it. Any suggestions?

Losing Abel. I will exchange my Innocence to save her.

I haven't thought about it. But the victory of mankind in this war would be nice.

I'll sign out from Black Order and build a new life with Abel and maybe her bethroded - if she find any.

Anywhere I can lay my back safe and sleep through the time.

Sleeping, and some reading. Maybe training in the past, but I've mastered Robe de Cérémonie so I skipped some training now.

You have more questions? I'm finally awake now.
Back to top Go down
http://malesishere.wordpress.com
Líadan Ní Súilleabháin

Líadan Ní Súilleabháin

Biodata
Umur: 19

OC Meme #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC Meme #1   OC Meme #1 I_icon_minitime10th October 2009, 14:37

Líadan Ní Súilleabháin. You can call me 'Lia' for short.

19 years old, not younger.

Anything that can be eaten. Stew, especially.

Anything that can be drunk.

*blush* not telling...

n--never... not in a million years...

Light blue, like athair's eyes...

Don't read much.

Being left alone, again...

Nope.

Athair...

I don't know.

I can't imagine.

Mathair, you mean? I want to thank her for everything she'd done to me.

I want to be a fine woman who can fit by 'his' side...

The day when mathair died.

To be married with the man I loved, having a small house on the countryside, have a few kids, and live a peaceful life.

I'll thank God for everything.

My room.

Thingking, stitching, anything...

No.
Back to top Go down
Nai Ye Xia

Nai Ye Xia

Biodata
Umur: 18

OC Meme #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC Meme #1   OC Meme #1 I_icon_minitime14th October 2009, 19:28

Nai Ye Xia, whatever, you can call me Nai, Ye Xia, or anything..

18 y/o...

Liliru homemade I think? Or..Pia? Or..anything that I can eat..

China Tea..

Is it important?

How can I kiss when I don't have a crush or lover?

Crimson Red..

I don't like read..

High Place, anything about high..

Five sister, I'm the younger, do you want to know their name? Nai Juan Xin, Nai Chu Xuan, Nai Ling Xui, Nai Shu Xiang, Nai Mian Xen, five I'm I right? *counting*

fū zi Jae Hun, the man who save me in that place..and from my envy sisters.

My sisters?

I don't care if that could make fū zi Jae Hun happy...

Maybe I will use my needle to him / her?

I don't know..maybe continue my research to Song Eun Su's face? *PM ngakak*

I never have a nightmare cause I sleep without many thing that could me hard think.

I don't know..

Whatever, just happen if that so..

Anywhere where can make me feel better..

Play with my needle, do you want to try?

It's done? Oh..ok..nothing..

OOC:Euh B.Inggris saja jelek banget, ah bodolah Tongue
Back to top Go down
Antonio Borghesi

Antonio Borghesi

Biodata
Umur: 26

OC Meme #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC Meme #1   OC Meme #1 I_icon_minitime14th October 2009, 21:04

My name is Antonio Borghesi. Hm, nickname? I guess you can call me Antonio, or Anto Toni?

Sooo... You find my name interesting, huh... *rubs chin* That's great! I'll be turning twenty-six on the thirteenth of August. Don't forget!

Hmm... I'm not really that preferential towards food. However, there is one delicacy from San Marino that you simply must try! It's called Torte Tri Monti; the Three Mountains Cake, a simply delightful cake with hazelnut-flavoured cream... don't forget the rich chocolate fondant. Mm-hm, just imagining it makes me want to borrow the kitchen to make another one.

I like most drinks the same =D

Oh, relationships? I've never really thought about that... I don't know.

But I don't even like anyone yet...

I like bright colours! =D

I mostly read books on Akuma and Innocence, or any other things relevant to the work of my section. Other than that, I don't do much reading, sorry. I only know fairy tales and such--hmm, maybe Hans Christian Andersen?

You know, I've never really thought about this either...

No, I am an only child, sadly. I wanted to have a little brother or sister really badly, but there are actually adorable little girls and boys in Black Order! Maybe I'll settle for them as substitute brothers and sisters =D

The man I was named after, Antonio Onofri!

I don't know! >=D

... I don't know! >=D

Hmm. Well, I actually have a few complaints. The most important one: why doesn't she like children? They're adorable!

I want to become a good research staff who won't let Section Leader Ingressa Michelli down!

If I don't manage to fulfill that dream... Oh, and if I ever get hated by kids. That won't be good... =(

To be satisfied with what I'm able to do... I'm hoping to achieve that by becoming a good research staff =Db

Umm... I would spend my life very happily?

The library. Well, actually, I keep 'relaxing' there because I always end up falling asleep in the middle of reading a book. I'm not really good at these kinds of things, see...

Improving my skills; both as a research staff, and... as a cook of Sammarinese and Italian dishes, eheh...

Thank you for interviewing me, it was fun =D
Back to top Go down
Li Lian Jie

Li Lian Jie

Pemilik : LLJ

Biodata
Umur: 14

OC Meme #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC Meme #1   OC Meme #1 I_icon_minitime13th November 2009, 23:43

1. Hi! What's your real name and nickname? / Li Lian Jie. Call me Li.

2. Interesting... what's your current age? / 14

3. Uh huh.. What's your favourite food? / nothing's special

4. And your favourite drink? / .... water

5. Confession time! Who's your crush/lover? / .... *keep silent*

6. Aww! Have you two kissed yet? / ..... *blush*

7. Classic question! What's your favourite colour? / .... black

8. Who's your favourite author? / shakespeare

9. Now what's your biggest fear? / ........................

10. *stiffles a giggle* I'm not laughing *bursts out laughing* Sorry. Any siblings? / no

11. Almost, it's only twenty questions. Who's your hero? / my General

12. Ok, who is your worst enemy? / myself

13. What would you do if your hero and your worst enemy got together? / we're master and disciple

14. Interesting... what would you do if you met your creator? / no idea

15. Okay, I'll contact them right now. Done! Now, what do you want to be when you grow up? / keep practicing...

16. What's your worst nightmare? / ....... my past.

17. What's your lifelong dream? / have a family

18. What would you do if your lifelong dream came true? / live with them

19. Ok, where's your favourite place to relax? / library and battle arena

20. Last question! What do you spend most of your time doing? / reading and doing excersices

21. We're done! Any last comments? / Just leave me alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OC Meme #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC Meme #1   OC Meme #1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OC Meme #1
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Order Headquarters :: Non-Roleplay :: Black Order HQ Talk-
Jump to:  
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com