Black Order Headquarters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Indonesian D.Gray-Man original character (OC) roleplay forum. Set in an alternate 1880s.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterEnglish Free Talk - Page 7 I_icon_mini_registerLog in
Time

Selamat datang di Black Order Headquarters! Waktu dunia Black Order HQ saat ini adalah: Februari 1880

[CENTRAL] musim dingin, bersalju dan hawa menusuk

[ASIA] musim dingin, sejuk namun kering

[AMERICA] musim dingin, badai salju di akhir bulan

[AFRICA] musim dingin, sedikit salju di awal bulan

Acara mendatang:

- Valentine Grand Ball

(Kontak staf jika memiliki ide)

Shoutbox

ShoutMix chat widget
Affiliates

ClampFactory Al'loggio

code-geass

tenipuri-indo

Saint-Sanctuary

Neverworld

Aria Academy High School Fighter Role Play Forum

Don't be shy, affiliate with us!

Latest topics
» Free Talk
English Free Talk - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Ravel Kohler 21st December 2015, 17:50

» [AMERICA] Unusual Training
English Free Talk - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Keith Warringstate 21st June 2011, 23:10

» English Free Talk
English Free Talk - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Wilhelm U. Smith 19th February 2011, 21:17

» [Central] The History Might Have Recorded Us
English Free Talk - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Fuchsia Scarlet 13th February 2011, 12:21

» [CENTRAL] Looking Around
English Free Talk - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Lumiere A. Etoile 6th February 2011, 20:13

English Free Talk

Go down 
+44
A. Růžena Mlynarikova
Frederick Ulrich
Laila Azdad
Ethan Hartmann
William R. Rheins
Sigmund Völsungarson
Rajeev V. Nambiar
Andrei V. Morozov
Vodete Vladislav
Freja Vladislava
Saif ad Din ar Rasyid
Hakizi Mana
Oswald Channing
Heidrich Kohler
Esmeralda Delarosa
Allan Amberglass
Eva Montini
Bogomila C. Radoslava
Lupus Corwin
Wilhelm U. Smith
Brian Selvatine
Nellie Barker
Konstantina Abovian
Gletsjers van Virchow
Tek Dai Fong
Blanka Ormondi Demetros
Silverius Girlani
Arvid V. V. Härkönen
Tek Xiao Ling
Benjamin Baptiste
M. Kaya Berrin
Song Eun Su
Raul Santa Cruz
Giraile Arevig A.
Líadan Ní Súilleabháin
Bianca Corda
Gabrielle van Rijn
Aurelio M. Hehanussa
Ingressa Michelli
Ariel Archer
Abisak Avedisian
Nikolai Mikhailov
Shreizag E. Halverson
Chief Supervisor
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Frederick Ulrich

Frederick Ulrich

Umur : 31
Pemilik : Male

Biodata
Posisi: Section Staff
Cabang: Afrika - Timur Tengah
Umur: 25

English Free Talk - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 7 I_icon_minitime1st July 2010, 17:07

Haha, oh, yeah Laughing Perhaps she can find some solace with Elska later when they meet in the Grand Ball. I mean, she obviously got some experience with these things. Laughing
Ow, feel sorry for RJN, I mean, he could be a nice guy and even nicer than FU when it comes to personalities Twisted Evil *stomped*

Yea, actually I only played him once (at Thievery). Ok, twice with FF. yea, his uniqueness that lies in his idiocy Laughing and I don't really know where to contribute in UBAH, which side should I take, although it's pretty late now --a

about English thread, I think, we can try it. Look at the Literature Archives and look at this thread! Laughing we're using English like our third language, and I believe it could worth a try, not to mention the experience we'll got :-?
Back to top Go down
http://Malesishere.wordpress.com
Eva Montini

Eva Montini

Pemilik : DPNK

Biodata
Posisi: Exorcist
Cabang: Amerika Utara - Selatan
Umur: 23

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 7 I_icon_minitime1st July 2010, 17:56

Hha, RVN is absolutely better in personality than FU but I think he is just not my type (and Laila's) :p maybe its because i always love the antagonist chars better =D

thats a nice idea ben, however i dont have enough confidence to be the TS but I'd like to try since it may help my study Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Abisak Avedisian

Abisak Avedisian

Pemilik : Chief
Poin RP : 20

Biodata
Cabang: Eropa

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2nd July 2010, 01:46

Actually, if you guys want English RP threads to exist, it's quite simple for me to create it Very Happy I originally intended to make the language of BOHQ forum English, but because the whole reason I made it in the first place was to give Shrei a "surprise", I decided not to... She doesn't want to be a moderator in an English forum :p *shot*

Anyway... if you want to make RP threads in English, just do so... General rules regarding fonts, etc. and translations for foreign languages still apply, though...

Also, all these usages of initials are really confusing me! It took me a few days to actually figure out what ECM is (it's Eva, right?), and I still don't know whom FU us (I can only think of Francis... or is that it? No?). Hahaha, pardon your admin's ignorance.

Also, this is unrelated, but I feel kinda happy now... This morning I woke up from a really good dream, and that put me in a horrible mood (I just wanted to return to that dream! Seriously!), but then this afternoon I received a nice SMS from a certain guy... Well, I asked him for directions to a certain place, and then when I said I was gonna drop by to campus he offered to take me to that place with his motorbike, hoho... Well, it's actually usual for him to take me on his bike home, so I guess it's not really something special, but the fact that this (usually) insensitive guy offered kinda makes me happy Blush *shot again*
Back to top Go down
Laila Azdad

Laila Azdad

Pemilik : DPNK

Biodata
Umur: 24

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2nd July 2010, 03:54

woa please do so Manda Very Happy Very Happy, however I think I will come to you more frequently if the thread is in English.. lol and it will take more time to reply since the need to consult to dictionary.... but beside that I still like to try Very Happy Very Happy

Hha yea its pretty confusing if ur not used to it but since benji and I always chat about our OCs in initials lately I just could figured out that initials.. and u right.. ECM is Eva.. while FU is Frederick Ulrich (just look at the top post Mand, its obvious :p)

I know how u feeling, sometimes I was in really good dream and when I woke up all I wanted to do is to go back to that dream since it was better than reality....

Hho~ thats a good news, I feel happy for u too *winks*. And because u always rant for how insensitive he is, i think its a nice improvement Tongue Moreover, to make the improvement better why dont u shoot that person instead of urself?
Laughing Laughing *stomped*

Back to top Go down
Giraile Arevig A.
Vatican Central
Giraile Arevig A.

Poin RP : 100

Biodata
Posisi: General
Umur: 28

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 7 I_icon_minitime3rd July 2010, 13:22

I just realised whom FU is... (which immediately makes me think of the phrase "F^$k You", haha) after seeing his post Laughing

Well... actually, yesterday, we just had a horrible discussion. I ended up not going with him (and it seems that he actually was willing to accompany me, not just drop me off... Hmh...) since my father wanted me to go to that place in the morning instead Crying

Ok, this is a bit of a personal matter but I needed to vent it out... Well, we talked a bit on Y!M and some of his responses made me think that he doesn't consider me as a capable and dependable, useful girl... Rather, it seems that he thinks I'm a girl who never has a hard day in her life and only complains without trying to fix anything. That really hit a nerve... Perhaps that's why I'm so pissed, but it has made me realise that perhaps I'm not his kind of girl... He keeps saying he wants to be with an independent girl, zz... And I don't think I will be able to understand the complete paragon of the insensitive guy stereotype he is...
Back to top Go down
http://infinite.inficio.info
Lupus Corwin
Vatican Central
Lupus Corwin

Biodata
Posisi: Supervisor
Umur: 45

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 7 I_icon_minitime3rd July 2010, 18:35

Haha, looks like I missed some things while I was away. Laughing and most were "girl things" *slapped* Laughing

@Chief
yup, now that you've known FU, why don't you approve him? Very Happy Last [and only] comment before the thread was deleted comes from Agito that said that nothing really bugged her in the character sheet :-"

well, perhaps you need to get him more to your life? To see how independent you are. Most boys don't really know things about girls - esp. the insensitive ones, although they tend to be more observant, it doesn't necessarily said that they understood everything about you.

about the English RP thing, then when I found the time, I'll make one Very Happy It's just the whole 2 week holiday doesn't really feel like a real holiday where I can sleep all day long or do anything I want or fully focus on the forums i attended (even got hiatus on another forum to lessen my businesses) --a ah, why did i complain here, like it would change anything at all Laughing *beheaded*
Back to top Go down
http://malesishere.wordpress.com
A. Růžena Mlynarikova

A. Růžena Mlynarikova

Biodata
Posisi: Disciple
Umur: 20

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 7 I_icon_minitime3rd July 2010, 19:22

Hha welcome to the girl world Benji ;D

Well Manda we already chat in YM about this matter and since I assume that everything is--at least--better now I hope you are doing just fine there. Because as I know ranting is just not you... Wink

and I have the same problem with time management here, I should have finish all my papers assignments but there is no much improvement now.. and I still have to read the 'Wild Duck' for my English Drama test... u__u

----

Furthermore, since I surfed the fashion model directory more often now I feel like I have to share here ;D ;D *slapped*

English Free Talk - Page 7 Meier_10

Laila's pictures are more 'attractive' to see though.... if someone need a visualization of real model I will be glad to share my source Very Happy Very Happy

---

lol sorry for this OOT talk, nvm it if its bothering... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Abigail Kolovos

Abigail Kolovos

Pemilik : Ressa Michelli

Biodata
Umur: 19

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 7 I_icon_minitime4th July 2010, 08:21

Feels like the first time I write on this topic.. I don't really understand anything, but.. Just want to share..

Amanda, did you notice that you used a lot of '..' in your last reply? I read once that the use of unnecessary dots means that you want people think that you are a nice person. Well, I usually use double dots, but I think it's not your habit to write thus..

The English RP is a good idea, so Ethan can speak better. It's hard to speak pleasant-formal indonesian, really..
Back to top Go down
Marie Suede

Marie Suede

Biodata
Umur: 29

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 7 I_icon_minitime4th July 2010, 14:45

@ Alle: What is this "Wild Duck" thing? Ohhh... Is it some sort of drama script? By whom?

@ Abi: Yeah, now that you mentioned it Laughing Well, I just had a horrible moment at that time... You know the guy I was talking about? Well, he is really the stereotypical insensitive guy who doesn't show his feelings clearly but says some things too truthfully Very Mad

Hmm, maybe the staffs will discuss about the English-language forum, it should be fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Reniero A. Giancarlo

Reniero A. Giancarlo

Umur : 30
Pemilik : Indigo

Biodata
Posisi: Finder
Umur: 20

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 7 I_icon_minitime14th July 2010, 21:56

Hoooo, haven't visited this topic for a while, so what are we talking about now? =))

Oh, the English RP thing? I do support the idea, since, I really need to recover my English skills which is getting sloppy now. It's been a long time since I used English much, haven't debate in such a long long time. Grah, I miss debating -__-. Anyway, I will definitely join an English RP Topic :3. Why don't make one in the Non-Canon sub-forum, for starters? :-?

Aaand what else?

I'm too damn lazy to read all your previous posts carefully, truthfully. Tongue *slapped*

Anyway, school holiday is over but next week I'm going to Bali for a week =)). I will miss out a lot of my studies, it seems... God, I'm a twelfth grader already... -__- right Ben? =))

Anyway, me and Benjie is now classmates =)). No, chairmates =))
Back to top Go down
Ethan Hartmann

Ethan Hartmann

Pemilik : Ressa

Biodata

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 7 I_icon_minitime15th July 2010, 08:02

The Non-Canon for starter is a good idea. I need to make my English a bit more modern too I guess, reading too much of Shakespeare. It really ruins one's grammar, really.

@Reniero: You're Benjie classmate? I miss being Amanda's classmate too.. But we will be in same institute anyway, I hope we will have much time together, won't we?
Back to top Go down
Lupus Corwin
Vatican Central
Lupus Corwin

Biodata

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 7 I_icon_minitime15th July 2010, 18:00

@DPNK
Well, thank you for sharing, although I'm not sure whether that's ECM or ARM *slapped* and I just know that you have an English Drama test. Guess drama is really a part of culture Laughing

@Ressa
yay, a vote for ERP Very Happy and, yeah, I also found English more expressive, that's why I used English for LC's direct sentences Tongue and yea, I'm Indigo's chairmate now~
Anyway, I believe Shakespearean works will help you to get some notes about how English was back then?

@Indigo
Haha, yeah, we've stopped debating since... January? Laughing It's a shame that Lintang's sparring invitation collided with Aiman's celebration, eh? --a and yea - again - the time has come to study for NE --a I really wish for NE's abolition tho', so we can only focus on graduating and enrolling into a university! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sigmund Völsungarson

Sigmund Völsungarson

Biodata
Umur: 31

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 7 I_icon_minitime15th January 2011, 00:10

Trying to revive the topic! Is this counted as necroposting? #clueless

It's been such a loooong time, 3rd year was a hectic year indeed. I gotta study, but I'm back in BOHQ since Ben told me that I'm getting a disciple lol. Well, I suppose I can juggle my study with a little bit of roleplaying =)). <- NOT a mode student.

Ahaha actually I'm kinda troubled with the recent brouhaha *red: uproar. Seen it on Jakarta Post so many times, just feeling like using it #unimportant* about SNMPTN and Independent Selection of National Universities -____-. Just wondering, which is easier? SNMPTN or SIMAK/USM/other Independent Selections.
Back to top Go down
Tek Xiao Ling
Vatican Central
Tek Xiao Ling

Umur : 32
Pemilik : Agito

Biodata
Cabang: Asia

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 7 I_icon_minitime15th January 2011, 12:37

Yoo, it's been a while too.

3rd year of high school is nothing compared with college, Sonny. I can only sleep on holiday due to tons of tasks, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!! *stressed out*

I came back after Chief summoned all VC back, though I often checked BO for any new updates but I found none. It's good to know that Chief herself has revived!! *slapped* As a staff I'm only willing to move if the chief moves too, ahahahaha~ *underling mode on*

Anyway, Indigo, where do you want to go for college? UI? ITB? IPB? Untar? UGM? Petra? Trisakti?

As a college student who already faced those enrollment tests *slapped* here's my opinion:
SIMAK UI is damn hard. Math exam for Social Science is at the same level with Math for Exact Science, and Math exam for Exact Science is at the same level with Basic Math for College. Even the smartest student in my HS said that it's hard.

I can't say much about PMBP ITB, since I didn't really face it *oh that gloomy day* But from the sample test I got, I think it's not really hard. Anyway, it's from a Design Faculty POV. I don't know how hard it is for other faculties.

If your school grades are good enough, try PMDK. As long as your school grades are excellent, it's easy to enroll. And most PMDK doesn't require any test (except for Architecture Major, I don't know if there's others) so you don't have to study too hard for the enrollment exams.

Anyway, many cram schools offer the SNMPTN/SIMAK/other enrollment exams package. You can enter either one OR manipulate your friends who enter that cram schools to give you some sample tests. Option 1 requires more money while option 2 requires more *cough* personal skills.

Anyway, have you chosen your major? I can recommend some good universities =w=b
Back to top Go down
http://china-rollz.livejournal.com
Lupus Corwin
Vatican Central
Lupus Corwin

Biodata

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 7 I_icon_minitime16th January 2011, 15:47

Yay, the topic's back! Very Happy

@LuckyGeneralWhoHasGotOneontheWay well, never heard of a role-player who was also a model student Laughing guess I just don't socialize wide enough~

@BarbaricGeneralfromtheEast #slapped yeah, everyone said that but i guess hearing about it and experiencing it are two different points.

I also returned when Chief requested me to say check something. It feels good to be back actually, especially that I've been wandering around in some other PbPRPG whose other registree(sp?) made me itchy (because I really wanna just comment on their registration threads).

Ow, are SIMAK-UI that bad? Phew, it sounds really difficult #somehow

Quote :
... Anyway, many cram schools offer the SNMPTN/SIMAK/other enrollment exams package. You can enter either one OR manipulate your friends who enter that cram schools to give you some sample tests. Option 1 requires more money while option 2 requires more *cough* personal skills. ...
Haha, like this! Laughing

Anyway, I've chosen International Relations. Know any good references aside from UI, UNPAD, and UGM?
Back to top Go down
Tek Xiao Ling
Vatican Central
Tek Xiao Ling

Biodata

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 7 I_icon_minitime16th January 2011, 21:50

@Luppi
I don't register for SIMAK UI, actually, since the registration itself was HORRIFYING. It has quota or something... Some of my friends couldn't register because of that quota. But, well, I asked for the question sheets (I don't know whether they smuggled it or they were allowed to take those home) and seriously, I don't understand most questions.

International Relations... Why don't try UNPAR? It's Private University, but it's not that expensive and already well-known. I have a friend and a nephew there, and from their feedbacks, you're good as long as you finish your tasks. If you're not, you're doomed. Sometimes you'll have to be all-nighter, but not too often if you can manage your time. And NEVER, EVER, skip a class.

Anyway, for UNPAR, if the PMDK is still open, register by PMDK. No tests, and you get lower fee.

Oh yeah, for UNPAR, there's no scholarship if you're only smart. You have to be smart AND economically poor. Other places offer scholarship for smart students although they aren't economically poor.

Anyway, good luck for the National Exam, guys =w=/
Back to top Go down
Lupus Corwin
Vatican Central
Lupus Corwin

Biodata

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 7 I_icon_minitime17th January 2011, 06:08

@XiaoLing
Wow, I just knew that. Thought everyone can register to SIMAK-UI.

Unpar? Hmm, where is it in Bandung? And does that apply to every universities or only UNPAR. Regarding the PMDK, I guess I'll try to talk to my Guidance and Counselling Teacher later. Hopefully it's still open tho'.

Haha, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Tristan Agthoven

Pemilik : Ressa Michelli

Biodata
Umur: 19 tahun

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 7 I_icon_minitime17th January 2011, 11:42

Have just incidentally seen what is going on in this topic. (Honestly I even forgot that this topic existed). Anyway, for those who are going to face the National Final Exam, well, good luck. My brother is going to face it also, but he doesn't really care about it, or if he did, he doesn't show it. I suppose it'll be pretty hard for you guys this year, I heard there are some extra difficulties the government try to put on your shoulders (but I can't remember what it was).

Ah, I really want to see this Forum alive again.
Back to top Go down
Sigmund Völsungarson

Sigmund Völsungarson

Biodata
Umur: 31

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 7 I_icon_minitime10th February 2011, 22:37

AND IT TURNS OUT THAT THE SYSTEM IS HEAVILY CHANGED =)).

Geez, from the times of elementary school, it's always my batch that acts as a guinea pig for the goverment's reformation on the educational system -__-. But weirdly, I'm not all that bothered with this new systems. The Invitational SNMPTN (or as we call it, the National PMDK lols. *dang bad translations =))*) actually helps me, I guess. Since my grades isn't too bad nyahahaha.

And somehow I don't really feel troubled or stressed being in third grade... I feel so irresponsible -__-.

"RT @ressa: Ah, I really want to see this Forum alive again."
Back to top Go down
M. Kaya Berrin
Vatican Central
M. Kaya Berrin

Biodata
Umur: 24

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 7 I_icon_minitime10th February 2011, 22:55

Quote :
... Anyway, for those who are going to face the National Final Exam, well, good luck. My brother is going to face it also, but he doesn't really care about it, or if he did, he doesn't show it. I suppose it'll be pretty hard for you guys this year, I heard there are some extra difficulties the government try to put on your shoulders (but I can't remember what it was).
Thank you, and also good luck for your brother!

And yes, it'll be pretty hard because there's this "semi-official rumor" floating around that said that the test will be more difficult that the previous ones, there will be 5 instead of 2 variations of the question sheets, the scores will be submitted to the SNMPTN board, thus it will affect the result of Written SNMPTN. Geez... God, I just believe that You know best

Quote :
And somehow I don't really feel troubled or stressed being in third grade... I feel so irresponsible -__-.
Don't sweat it, neither did I! Laughing #slapped

RT @Indigo: RT @Ressa: Ah, I really want to see this Forum alive again.
Back to top Go down
Abisak Avedisian

Abisak Avedisian

Biodata

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 7 I_icon_minitime12th February 2011, 21:52

@ Kaya & Sig: Don't feel bad. I actually thought that my third year was my most relaxed year of all; for some unknown reason, I suddenly started to "understand" the school lessons, and didn't really study seriously for the national exam.

WTF?! They're actually gonna use UN scores for consideration?! Are they stupid or something? Do I need to send them my paper on the prevalence of cheating in UN (which, btw, can be found here? Noooo! The score from UN is one of the most unreliable marks of a person's intelligence... It's too bad that school marks and rankings cannot be used as a national benchmark because of their variation in each school.

In my third year of high school, I ended up being more active in RPG forums because I tried to avoid studying :p Anyhow, someone should start moving to waltz in order to get this forum going again...
Back to top Go down
Lupus Corwin
Vatican Central
Lupus Corwin

Biodata

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 7 I_icon_minitime14th February 2011, 21:49

Is that so, Chief? Well, then I have nothing to regret! #slapped #badexample Tell you the truth, I've been browsing around foreign RPFs to look for more inspiration and system variations. I also wanna join 'em but i guess i'm not really accustomed to RP in English. - -)a

Yea, it's kinda stupid, so i hope the govt doesn't go that far. I'd rather have NE abolished and we go all out in written SNMPTN! Laughing

Hmm, maybe Lupus will go to waltz :-? after all, despite being trained in the army, he's still growing old and need to slow some things down when all he has to face is the dreaded seductress ECM. I've also planned to end the first dance on NB's next post, but that's for taking a closer look on KW :">
Back to top Go down
Giraile Arevig A.
Vatican Central
Giraile Arevig A.

Poin RP : 100

Biodata

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 7 I_icon_minitime15th February 2011, 09:46

I've only joined one foreign forum-based RPG, and that's Darkwall that you referred to me :p Too bad that forum's down now... There's seems to be a slight difference in the kind of character preferred in certain kinds of roleplay. Sometimes, there are anti-anime people in certain RPG forums more based on existing RPG games, etc.

I wanna go to waltz, but I gotta end the argument between Giraile and Abisak first, hha... Is Lupus going to dance with Eva again? Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://infinite.inficio.info
Tek Xiao Ling
Vatican Central
Tek Xiao Ling

Biodata

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 7 I_icon_minitime18th February 2011, 22:13

I'm sorry for interrupting the conversation, BUT I NEED TO SCREAM OUT LOUD. HERE. ANYWHERE.

THERE'LL BE NO MORE FOREIGN MOVIES IN INDONESIAN CINEMAS.

DAMN IT.

MY HARRY POTTER 7, PART 2.

It's said because the Dirjen Pajak (what is it called in English?) adds extra tax for imported movies, and Hollywood thinks that it's just nuts and pulls all of their movies in Indonesia, and won't distribute it here anymore again, unless the additional tax is erased.

My positive reaction: Okaaayy, maybe this can make Indonesian movie industry more productive and makes us more respectful towards local movies.

My negative reaction: THE P0RN-OR-HORROR MOVIES WILL RULE OUR CINEMAS, NOOOOO!!! I'm willing to spend 50k for a good movie, but I'm not willing to spend even 1k for awful movie. It's a total waste.

Man, I think I need to move abroad ASAP.... *cry*
Back to top Go down
Lupus Corwin
Vatican Central
Lupus Corwin

Biodata

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 7 I_icon_minitime19th February 2011, 13:40

@Asdvadzadour (dang, been a while since i tiped this name and it suddenly turned difficult to type Laughing)
Hmm, I'm currently looking for [dark] medieval fantasy forums because they usually have wide lore and systems :-? and yeah, too bad Darkwall's down (heard it conflicted with the ToS, although when the staffs asked the details, they're simply ignored by PB admins.

About the dance, I don't think ECM would like to dance with LC any longer - well, except if she finds something interesting - so LC will just go off. Perhaps he'll visit HM and ruin SK's dreamy dance - his relationship with Hakizi hasn't been well explored yet, has it? Wink

@Xiao Ling
Yeah, finally someone came with this topic. Although i'm just as skeptical as you and exagerated(sp?) this as one of the worst thing ever happened, but let's just wait until next week, as the govt's said. There has been a well-written insight on this issue complete with the real problems and background of this issue and also the solution provided that hopefully will benefit many layers of the society (just read it yesterday somewhere), so let's hope the govt read it and see that it's more than just putting more money into their pockets.

RT @blodigealach: Man, I think I need to move abroad ASAP.... *cry*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: English Free Talk   English Free Talk - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

English Free Talk
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next